2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

Just as the Bills did when they were good. Getting a ticket cannot be easy though. Unless you are willing ot pay very high scalp prices. Probably not worth that much when you can see it in your cozy living room. I am not going to be wrong on both of these games. And hopefully not on either. Atlanta is getting far less respect than the Ravens. I do not unerstand that. 13-3. Every team has bad weeks. Look at New England's loss to Arizona for God's sake.

The tickets are not that hard to come by if you are willing to pay they can be had. $240 isn't bad.

http://www.stubhub.com/new-england-patriots-foxboro-gillette-stadium-20-1-2013-4171502/

Mr. Dawg, fair weather fan is a good term. To me there is a difference between "bandwagon" and "fair weather". Everyone has to jump on at some point, whether it be since you were a kid or if you became a fan at an older age (jumping on the bandwagon). Fair weather is if you jump to team B when team A is going through the inevitable lean times.

In reading the sports threads on these forums for over a year now, there appear to be many loyal fans sticking by their teams during lean times.

Mr. Dawg, fair weather fan is a good term. To me there is a difference between "bandwagon" and "fair weather". Everyone has to jump on at some point, whether it be since you were a kid or if you became a fan at an older age (jumping on the bandwagon). Fair weather is if you jump to team B when team A is going through the inevitable lean times.

In reading the sports threads on these forums for over a year now, there appear to be many loyal fans sticking by their teams during lean times.

Yes we are the ones who eat crow after posting rah rah and our teams tank. We live and die with our teams. I give people like Rick and RH a lot credit. Buffalo has had the worst luck, No one ever thought the saints would even have a winning season. But it is fun otherwise we wouldn't do it. And I give long time Boston fans a lot of credit. Man that was some drought. But how many fans hopped on the float after they had their first WSC? Losing builds character and winning builds fan base. Who do you want to hang out with the people with character or the band wagoneers?

Don't forget Ally and his Canucks, EBK and her gNats and Robert with his Wolves. And a host of others that have slipped my feeble mind.

Standing by the Buffalo teams and Orioles is not easy. It looks like our Orioles have finally returned. the Sabres have a shot in hockey, make no mistake there. The Bills need a QB and I am hoping they go after Alex Smith. Loyalty in sports is a must. You cant change your team when things get tough. It can be confusing though. Just imagine living in St Louis? Do you cheer for the Rams or Cardinals? If you are an old timer? In Baltimroe I guess its the Ravens but you have to look at those Colts helmets with some love

Standing by the Buffalo teams and Orioles is not easy. It looks like our Orioles have finally returned. the Sabres have a shot in hockey, make no mistake there. The Bills need a QB and I am hoping they go after Alex Smith. Loyalty in sports is a must. You cant change your team when things get tough. It can be confusing though. Just imagine living in St Louis? Do you cheer for the Rams or Cardinals? If you are an old timer? In Baltimroe I guess its the Ravens but you have to look at those Colts helmets with some love

When I was at the Playoff game 2 weeks ago the first time I was really struck is when I saw the players wearing the old Blue capes. That is a cherished memory from my child hood. That look is so iconic to me.

http://hollywoodhiccups.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-shot-2011-08-03-at-3.34.06-PM.png

LADIES AND GENTS, THE LINE ON THE NEW ENGLAND GAME HAS CHANGED IN LAS VEGAS. NEW ENGLAND IS NOW -8. THE LINE HAS MOVED 1 PT.

It takes $500,000 in action to move the line 1 pt. So money is going down on Baltimore. This is known as the SMART MONEY. :coffee:

At the track we watch late $. If the tote board shows a significant jump on a horse late, we always run up to a par-mutual window and lay a few bets on that horse.

I just laid some even up bets on the Ravens I offered our Crab cakes and Natty Boh for a New England Clam Bake and a few Sam Adams.

At the track we watch late $. If the tote board shows a significant jump on a horse late, we always run up to a par-mutual window and lay a few bets on that horse.

I just laid some even up bets on the Ravens I offered our Crab cakes and Natty Boh for a New England Clam Bake and a few Sam Adams.

If I get back to Cape Cod there is this Whale tour out of Barnstable. Great deals on fish, swordfish and they will cook anything you want. I got the fried clams and my wife loved them. Best Lobster Bisque I have ever tasted.

ps in horse racing late money coming in big is usually barn money. From the stable

If I get back to Cape Cod there is this Whale tour out of Barnstable. Great deals on fish, swordfish and they will cook anything you want. I got the fried clams and my wife loved them. Best Lobster Bisque I have ever tasted.

ps in horse racing late money coming in big is usually barn money. From the stable

There’s an old saying by Sir Walter Scott that says “it’s not fish you’re buying, it’s men’s lives”.

Says you RH. You did not think they would beat Seattle either did you? Falcons will win

And how good did Atlanta look in the second half? SF is a better team, like it or not. Yes, there is always that chance, that possiblity Atlanta can win, but SF is an all around better team and I think they will do it.

Don't talk too much trash now Rick...remember what happened with the Bama game recently..... :bagoverhead::P

And how good did Atlanta look in the second half? SF is a better team, like it or not. Yes, there is always that chance, that possiblity Atlanta can win, but SF is an all around better team and I think they will do it.

Don't talk too much trash now Rick...remember what happened with the Bama game recently..... :bagoverhead::P

Yeah, college though. I will admit I do not follow college like I used to. I know a thing or two about these teams. A dirty bird bowl looms

And you are from the big easy and hate the Falcons

Ah the old logo. The days of Grogan and I liked those Pats especiallly when they played the hated Dolphins.

Ya Steve Grogan was one tough son of a gun,the 1985 team went to the Superbowl but Grogan was on IR for the game so Tony Eason started against the Chicago Bears and they got absolutely destroyed by McMahon and the Fridge and Buddy Ryans relentless defense. Some good players on the team though like Andre Tippet,Mosi Tatupu,John Hannah,Raymond Clayborn,Stanley Morgan and Steve Nelson to name a few.

Ya Steve Grogan was one tough son of a gun,the 1985 team went to the Superbowl but Grogan was on IR for the game so Tony Eason started against the Chicago Bears and they got absolutely destroyed by McMahon and the Fridge and Buddy Ryans relentless defense. Some good players on the team though like Andre Tippet,Mosi Tatupu,John Hannah,Raymond Clayborn,Stanley Morgan and Steve Nelson to name a few.

The Ravens are coming!!! The Ravens are coming!!!!! :run:

Archived