2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

Hi Rick

So Anjinsan, I have to go back and see who you picked again? I believe you went the other way on both? But New England is from the heart, correct me if I am wrong? Am I the only one picking Atlanta?

Pats,being a home-boy :P

49'ers,I would like see the Falcons win but like I said they will have to play a perfect game.

Hi Rick

Pats,being a home-boy :P

49'ers,I would like see the Falcons win but like I said they will have to play a perfect game.

Why? Why do they have to play a perfect game? Kapernick will not be able to tuck and run for thirty plus yds against Atlanta who has one of the best run defenses in football. And they have a great secondary that will be accountble for Crabtree. They play positional defense as good as any team I have seen along with Baltimore in a long time. They are not like the old Steelers who used a ton of blitz schemes. But they cover.. Like a blanket over your ass on a cold winters night. As for Brady, its simple. Cover Welker like a rug, and when he does catch it make him pay. Hit him so hard he wont want to come back for seconds. The points in these games are a gift.

I am not dreaming at all. Both of these games could go either way. I see all four possibilites that could occur. But I believe Baltimore is New England's worst nightmare. And Atlanta is not respected half as much as they should be. If I am correct, I believe we have a pick game for the Super Bowl. And honest to goodness toss up.

Yup the games could go either way and the Patriots will be ready for the Ravens.All we can do is guess the outcomes of each game. as far as Gronk being out the Pats have a motto.."NEXT MAN UP"

Why? Why do they have to play a perfect game? Kapernick will not be able to tuck and run for thirty plus yds against Atlanta who has one of the best run defenses in football. And they have a great secondary that will be accountble for Crabtree. They play positional defense as good as any team I have seen along with Baltimore in a long time. They are not like the old Steelers who used a ton of blitz schemes. But they cover.. Like a blanket over your ass on a cold winters night. As for Brady, its simple. Cover Welker like a rug, and when he does catch it make him pay. Hit him so hard he wont want to come back for seconds. The points in these games are a gift.

you wish it was that fucking easy...just route for the Ravens and shut the fuck up

This part of the forum is about sports. Football specifically. Not everyone is a Patriots fan. If you cant take a little bit of trash talking before the game you should not participate. You want to come after my teams, feel free. I think the Ravens will kick their ass.

Why? Why do they have to play a perfect game? Kapernick will not be able to tuck and run for thirty plus yds against Atlanta who has one of the best run defenses in football. And they have a great secondary that will be accountble for Crabtree.

Kaepernick rushed for 181 yards, the Niners gained 579 yards on offense.

As for Brady, its simple. Cover Welker like a rug, and when he does catch it make him pay. Hit him so hard he wont want to come back for seconds.

Welker goes over the middle ALL THE TIME,he is like a Timex!

One of my best friends is a bandwagon jumping New England fan, concieved during the days of Brady and Belechek. When the party is all over he may wake up and realize he was born here and he will die here. And the only flags that fly here have Buffalo's on them. So lighten the fuck up Zeppfan17. If New England proves me wrong you can rub my nose in it.

This part of the forum is about sports. Football specifically. Not everyone is a Patriots fan. If you cant take a little bit of trash talking before the game you should not participate. You want to come after my teams, feel free. I think the Ravens will kick their ass.

I realize I am one of the few Patriots fans on this forum I can handle the trashtalking so when the Pats crush the Ravens I will enjoy rubbing your nose in dogshit

Now that Bronkowski is gone, who is Brady going to go to other than Welker? Ridley? Ha. Baltimore's defense is going to fuck them up. Gonna put an ass poundin on them. Tory is going to have his way with that makeshift secondary. We are going to have us a dirty bird bowl. Flacco has arrived. He will put his stamp on this game. Loosing that tight end was a big big injury. Go Ravens!!!!! Go Falcons!!!!

Baltimore

Atlanta

Now that Bronkowski is gone, who is Brady going to go to other than Welker? Ridley? Ha. Baltimore's defense is going to fuck them up. Gonna put an ass poundin on them. Tory is going to have his way with that makeshift secondary. We are going to have us a dirty bird bowl. Flacco has arrived. He will put his stamp on this game. Loosing that tight end was a big big injury. Go Ravens!!!!! Go Falcons!!!!BaltimoreAtlanta

Drinking early Rick?Good for you!

Strange that many more, 40 percent of those polled are picking the Ravens to win and only 24 percent pick the Falcons. This is at ESPN. Over 237,000 were sampled on the question regarding the Ravens and Pats. So even though they are a 9 pt dog, 40 percent of that many people pick the Ravens. This indicates the line will drop. So if you want to be the Ravens you better get the 9 points while you can. I believe it will drop below 8, to around 7 1/2. Atlanta is a very good bargain getting those points at home. Seattle went home but covered the spread. Atlanta and San Fran both have good defenses so if there is to be an under play, that would be the game. New England is always good for some points and their defense is the worst left of the 4 teams. I just do not see how they can stop Baltimore

Archived