2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

I am wondering if I should get drunk tomorrow during the game so it won't be too difficult to watch. Hmmmmm....

Absolutely! Never turn down a good reason to get drunk!

A lovely Italian red wine, or some craft beer would be fabulous...

He wont answer me. He is in a foul mood. What a game. What a win!!!!! Down goes Manning. Now Go 49ers!!! I cant believe they called Kapernick for taunting. That is pure shit.

That was deserved you can't spike it in the CBs face. Crabtree finished it off. No harm no foul.

It is so funny how this game has allowed the talking heads to take a look back and finally give Cool Joe some Credit. But I hope hey continue to bash him. I love the the under dawg.

Cool Joe can fire that ball down the field with ease.... how bout that 70 yard TD to put the game in OT

24-21 SF up at half.

My predictions of Denver's inept secondary were true. I wont break my arm patting myself on the back, but did I not say that Manning was the team and their defense was still lacking a secondary? Their secondary stinks. Now I must hope New England takes care of Houston. I just cannot see Houston covering let alone win. I like San Farn to pull this game out and I will say again, the big mystery is the Atlanta game. I went both ways as I had Baltimroe on the money linne at +330!!! So I win no matter what if New England can cover the 9 1/2. If San Fran wins, I can make a killing

Archived