2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

That goal line stand by the Ravens will go down as one of the best in Superbowl history and of all time. San Fran had 4 shots to go 7 yards and faced the stingy defense of the Ravens. Joe Cool has nerves of steel..how bout that 3rd and short and he calls a pass play and gains more then enough and breaks the back of the 49ers.. Boldin and Smith are to of the most talented recievers in the game. The Ravens willed their way all the way to the Superbowl and took home the trophy..Congrats to your tem Black Dawg,savor the victory!

And dont forget how huge the two point conversion stop was too

ps Sportsline mock draft. Te;o to Ravens?

Your Pick was spot on congrats. It's not a trash talk, if you back it up!! Well Played.

Thank you BD! And thanks Ally-I am sending positive thoughts that your surgery gets an earlier date and thanks jb126.

Yes, I am a woman who has developed a love for the NFL.

Black Dawg, be safe, stay warm and you and your son will have a blast celebrating your champions.

And Rick, you are such a gentleman.

Thank you BD! And thanks Ally-I am sending positive thoughts that your surgery gets an earlier date and thanks jb126.

Yes, I am a woman who has developed a love for the NFL.

Black Dawg, be safe, stay warm and you and your son will have a blast celebrating your champions.

And Rick, you are such a gentleman.

Somehow I dont think you meant that.

Tell me how you really feel. You wont be the first or last to let me have it. I was only joking with PC.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21478776/nfl-announces-2013-regular-season-opponents

Here is next years opponents. Ravens are at the Bills. They host New England and go to Denver. We have a bitch of a schedule. Circle that game at Cleveland. Might be our only win if we dont get a QB. Falcons come in. Yikes.

What does that mean? I am only listing a couple of teams Baltimore plays. Revenge type games. Denver does not scare me

I thought you were saying Buffalo was going to Denver....of course they (Baltimore) are going to play all of the first place teams in the AFC, plus one other division in the AFC, plus an NFC division (this past year it was the NFC East) on top of their AFC North rivals.....

Who are the AFC East playing from the NFC this year? NFC South? What place did Buffalo finish, 3rd or 4th, in the East?

I thought you were saying Buffalo was going to Denver....of course they (Baltimore) are going to play all of the first place teams in the AFC, plus one other division in the AFC, plus an NFC division (this past year it was the NFC East) on top of their AFC North rivals.....

Who are the AFC East playing from the NFC this year? NFC South? What place did Buffalo finish, 3rd or 4th, in the East?

We, and the AFC East teams are playing the NFC South. Atlanta, New Orleans, Carolina, Tampa. I posted the link above with the entire opponents list. So anyone here can see who their team plays

The Bills travel to New Orleans and Carolina I believe?

We, and the AFC East teams are playing the NFC South. Atlanta, New Orleans, Carolina, Tampa. I posted the link above with the entire opponents list. So anyone here can see who their team plays

The Bills travel to New Orleans and Carolina I believe?

AFC East NE.png Home: Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Browns, Steelers, Broncos, Saints, Buccaneers Away: Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Ravens, Bengals, Texans, Falcons, Panthers

Away: Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Ravens, Bengals, Texans, Falcons, Panthers MIA.png Home: Bills, Patriots, Jets, Ravens, Bengals, Chargers, Falcons, Panthers

Away: Bills, Patriots, Jets, Browns, Steelers, Colts, Saints, Buccaneers NYJ.png Home: Bills, Dolphins, Patriots, Browns, Steelers, Raiders, Saints, Buccaneers

Away: Bills, Dolphins, Patriots, Ravens, Bengals, Titans, Falcons, Panthers BUF.png Home: Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Ravens, Bengals, Chiefs, Falcons, Panthers

Away: Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Browns, Steelers, Jaguars, Saints, Buccaneers

From a Dolphins fan's perspective, that's one hell of a schedule. Steelers, Ravens, Bengals, Falcons, Saints and you got to think the Bucs and Panthers are going to be improved next year, plus 2 games against the Patriots. Could be another long year in Miami.

smiley-sad006.gif

And Buffalo. But we dont know what moves are coming either. I hear the Bills are less likely to land Smith due to money. One guy thinks the Jets will get him. I am so sick of these large markets always fucking us out of players. We roll the dice then and hope one of these guys turns into another Kapernick or Wilson? I guess you just never know how these college guys will do. I am really disappointed in all the so called experts giving up on Matt Leinert so fast. I would give him a tryout.

He played from 2006-2010 for the Cardinals, had his chance to lead to team and wasn't able to. Obviously you arent interested in the facts....

Are you going to tell me the team stayed in tact after Warner left? Get real. It was not the same team. Warner left when things were going south. Left him a fucking mess. i would give him a shot in Buffalo to at least compete in training camp. Hell, Rich Gannon, remember him Walter? He proved that a player can, under different surroundings, can improve drastically and show his worth

Archived