2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

I'm going to blame the power outage on Beyonce...

Nice going Beyonce! Thanks for ruining the Superbowl with your 400,000 lights and crap.

Actually she sounded great..

Everyone notice the big hand held microphone was there for all of us to see...

no headset.

So why would she FAKE the Star Spangled Banner!

This outage is probably a blessing in disguise for the 49ers.

I wonder where Rick is? He should be grinning from ear to ear right now.

I have never seen the likes of this. The earthquake during the series with the A's and Giants? This is surreal. It can only help SF. Momentum, distractions? It takes the fun away. New Orleans? New Orleans????????? WTF. KATRINA LIVES

Welcome to the United Welfare States of America. Imagine how embarrassed you would be if the lights went out on a party for six, let alone six billion. I'm so mortified; just imagine how pissed off the second-half advertisers are going be! If this were a nail biter casual viewers may be more inclined to stay tuned, but it's already becoming a blow out game.

Its not insurmountable. Remember the Bills/Houston game? Its only two possesion game with a quarter and a half left

The power outage helped SAn Fran collect their thoughts

Welcome to the United Welfare States of America. Imagine how embarrassed you would be if the lights went out on a party for six, let alone six billion. I'm so mortified; just imagine how pissed off the second-half advertisers are going be! If this were a nail biter casual viewers may be more inclined to stay tuned, but it's already becoming a blow out game.

Yeah power outages don't happen anywhere else in the world.

We now have a game!

Oh yes they do.

Reggie, the chase was being sarcastic in response to SAJ's post.

Not with billions of people watching they don't.

The Super Bowl - THE showcase for America - and the lights go out for 30 minutes (which undoubtedly affected the game). :slapface:

Billions don't watch the Super Bowl...millions, yes. But that billion number that the NFL likes to publicize was proven to be PR-driven hyperbole yeats ago.

And please leave the politics out of the football thread...take it to your Welfare thread.

It definitely woke up the 49rs. If the Ravens go on to lose because of it I suspect downtown Baltimore will be in ruins come morning.

You would be wrong. And not for the first time

Archived