2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

New England clam chowder is the best without a doubt..

And the Lobster Bisque. And the fried clams. And the swordfish at the fish markets. I love it there. Cape Cod.

I think Mr Caruthers is in line for some collard greens and chittlins for the Bowl. LOL. Toss in some pigs feet in a jar of vinegar and some pig ears and noses and he will be good to go!!! :lol:

Two types.NE,which is dairy based and Manhattan,which is tomato based.

SF has a Cioppino,same thing as Manhattan clam chowder only with fish and no they didn't invent it!

I'm actually making Rhode Island clear style clam chowder.

Enough already!

Is clam chowder hard to make? I can't recollect ever eating the real McCoy, that is, the tomato or dairy based.

So far I'm leaning toward clam chowder or chili, wings, and a side of collards.

My wife wants me to fix shrimp fettuccine.

Oh! Lawdy!

Yep, it's a slow news day, the week before the week of the Super Bowl. ;)

So, is anybody going to waste their time with the Pro Bowl this weekend? I know I'll be watching a lot of NBA action. :bubble:

Football has the worst all star game of all the major sports by far. Its beach time in Hawaii. Its a joke. Its called, watch these millionaires play volleyball on the beach you wish you could see someday if you want to pour your life savings away to do it. Then you get to watch them play a touch football game wearing God knows what uniforms this year? In the old days at least you could see the players wear the helmet of the team they play for. Long gone are those days. Baseball at least they play for something. Home field in the World Series. Hockey is at least entertaining. The NBA is a slam dunk fest with no defense at all. But entertaining ot a degree. Football needs to change it. And now its before the Super Bowl assring no Baltimore or SF players will be there. Who is going to get a guy injured before the SB? 3 Bills were added. Ha. Nice of them

Football has the worst all star game of all the major sports by far. Its beach time in Hawaii. Its a joke. Its called, watch these millionaires play volleyball on the beach you wish you could see someday if you want to pour your life savings away to do it. Then you get to watch them play a touch football game wearing God knows what uniforms this year? In the old days at least you could see the players wear the helmet of the team they play for. Long gone are those days. Baseball at least they play for something. Home field in the World Series. Hockey is at least entertaining. The NBA is a slam dunk fest with no defense at all. But entertaining ot a degree. Football needs to change it. And now its before the Super Bowl assring no Baltimore or SF players will be there. Who is going to get a guy injured before the SB? 3 Bills were added. Ha. Nice of them

The NFL just needs to throw the towel in on this one. The pro bowl is never going to be of interest to real fans. Put it back to the old format. Play it after the Super Bowl. Just let it serve as one more post party for the Super Bowl winning team's pro bowl members. The nature of football will never lend itself to an All Star game. Just allow he players to enjoy their touch football and call it a day. Nobody really cares.

Yep, it's a slow news day, the week before the week of the Super Bowl. ;)

So, is anybody going to waste their time with the Pro Bowl this weekend? I know I'll be watching a lot of NBA action. :bubble:

Nope, waste of time if you ask me. I'll be watching hockey and/or anything else that catches my interest but not the Pro Bowl

I usually watch 3-4 minutes of the Pro Bowl before I flip channels.

Might check out the Senior Bowl today. 3:00 CST on NFL Network.

That's a game I'll watch. All of those kids have a reason to play well in that one.

Word is the Bills will take a good look at the Syracuse QB that will play in the senior bowl

Yeah, I heard that earlier this week. They have the coach and now something like 8 assistants on staff from Syracuse, might as well get the qb as well. The kid is big, strong and has a hell of an arm.

Archived