2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

Well, I heard where Nagin is up for indictment. Guess he was dipping into the fund himself 'a little bit'.

http://www.nola.com/...rst_new_or.html

Well.......Yeah Red. I guess this is a little off topic and should be placed in the New Orleans thread. But to be brief, Nagin was a piece of shit. I hope he gets jail time.

Well.......Yeah Red. I guess this is a little off topic and should be placed in the New Orleans thread. But to be brief, Nagin was a piece of shit. I hope he gets jail time.

Yeah, sorry 'bout that, but I kinda have a feeling he'll skate. (Democrat ya' know). :^)

There will be a lot of activity and events (in the city) during the SB weekend. Most New Orleans Saints fans that I know are pulling for Baltimore. SF left a bad taste in our mouth after the embarrassing loss to them in 2011 that ruined our chances of a "re-peat dat" SB. I will be out there Saturday (in the french Quarter) wandering about, and will try and post some pics (on the site) of fans, tourist and just the usual chaos that goes on down here for this kinda thing, just to give you guys an idea what it's all about. Plenty to soak in if you are from out of town.

It will be packed full of people this week coming. Between this and Mardi Gras season parades coming up, the city will be crazy. Lots of daily attractions, great restaurants, (Poor Boys w/Shrimp), Music Clubs, "Hole-in-the -Wall" Dive bars, Voodoo shops, Ghost tours, Steamboat/River tours, Strip Clubs- you name it.

My wife likes the band Journey. They will be performing here (close to the French Quarter/Dome) the day before the game. She applied online to win tickets. She received a confirmation email today to notify her that she (we) have been chosen to be in the "pit" (priority) section of the stage, which means we might be on television. (that's the section dead center of the stage) We also have a chance to meet the band afterwards and other prizes. Rascal Flatts is performing as well, although I'm not crazy about em', it should be fun though. I'm pretty excited about this. I haven't been out on a "date" with the wife since our little boy was born 7 1/2 months ago. It's time....... :drinks: :drinks: :drinks::yesnod:

Again, Rick not sure why you think many of the losing Super Bowl teams were the better team. Yes, it happens that the 'better' team may lose the game, but not as often as you say. '69 Jets, yes...

90 Bills yes too. You have already gone on record on this too. Super bowl IV the Kansas City Thiefs.

There will be a lot of activity and events (in the city) during the SB weekend. Most New Orleans Saints fans that I know are pulling for Baltimore. SF left a bad taste in our mouth after the embarrassing loss to them in 2011 that ruined our chances of a "re-peat dat" SB. I will be out there Saturday (in the french Quarter) wandering about, and will try and post some pics (on the site) of fans, tourist and just the usual chaos that goes on down here for this kinda thing, just to give you guys an idea what it's all about. Plenty to soak in if you are from out of town.

It will be packed full of people this week coming. Between this and Mardi Gras season parades coming up, the city will be crazy. Lots of daily attractions, great restaurants, (Poor Boys w/Shrimp), Music Clubs, "Hole-in-the -Wall" Dive bars, Voodoo shops, Ghost tours, Steamboat/River tours, Strip Clubs- you name it.

My wife likes the band Journey. They will be performing here (close to the French Quarter/Dome) the day before the game. She applied online to win tickets. She received a confirmation email today to notify her that she (we) have been chosen to be in the "pit" (priority) section of the stage, which means we might be on television. (that's the section dead center of the stage) We also have a chance to meet the band afterwards and other prizes. Rascal Flatts is performing as well, although I'm not crazy about em', it should be fun though. I'm pretty excited about this. I haven't been out on a "date" with the wife since our little boy was born 7 1/2 months ago. It's time....... :drinks: :drinks: :drinks::yesnod:

If you get on TV make sure you tape it for us. have some of that jambalaya with crayfish for me. That is a dish I love.

If you get on TV make sure you tape it for us. have some of that jambalaya with crayfish for me. That is a dish I love.

I'll send you the recipe .......or a pack of Jambalaya mix. Just add sausage.

And I will definitely be taping it, just in case. I'll also have a good camera/ phone to post picks here.

I'll send you the recipe .......or a pack of Jambalaya mix. Just add sausage.

And I will definitely be taping it, just in case. I'll also have a good camera/ phone to post picks here.

Sounds good. The only problem with a recipe asking for crayfish is I cant get any good ones here. Not now.

same goes for you ass wipe so drink up..your bitchass comments will get a response...like you say dish and take you clown

Was that even a coherent thought? You run your mouth, you get a response - that's what a forum is all about. :rolleyes:

Archived