2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

Good lord. 11 more days of this wild & wacky fun. :rolleyes::P

So, does anyone else have a favorite Super Bowl game or memory or has that subject run its course?

:bubble:

There's too many as a 49er fan. But I think the greatest play in Niner history is 'The Catch' by Dwight Clark to finally beat the Cowpokes. :^)

6299583148_4ccfdc90ae_o.png

like this pick

I'm basing it on the fact that I believe the Ravens front 7 can contain Kaperinick's running ability forcing the 49ers to throw the ball more than they'd like to. I also think that the Ravens secondary match up well with the 49ers receivers. Not much between these two teams though and that score could easily be reversed

I'm basing it on the fact that I believe the Ravens front 7 can contain Kaperinick's running ability forcing the 49ers to throw the ball more than they'd like to. I also think that the Ravens secondary match up well with the 49ers receivers. Not much between these two teams though and that score could easily be reversed

I hope they stick it up San Frans ass for benching Alex

Ironically,I think that's the one ace in the hole that the niners have. If Kaperinick struggles or get's injured, I don't think the niners lose too much by bringing in Alex. Baltimore on the other hand, lack that luxury

If they hadn't benched him, I don't believe they would be in this game.

Anyone heard if they are getting a different kicker for the SB?

HBO Sports is running a good story on the Harbaugh brothers on their 'Real Sports' show this week.

The last seven NFC representatives in the superbowl played and beat the buffalo bills the season they got there...

therefore, if you are in the division playing the AFC east, just beat us and you have a 1/4 chance of making it :P

The last seven NFC representatives in the superbowl played and beat the buffalo bills the season they got there...

therefore, if you are in the division playing the AFC east, just beat us and you have a 1/4 chance of making it :P

Yeah, Where will you be on draft day? At the pearl st grill I hope. Oh, thats right, you cant drink yet. Legally anyways.

I hate this 2 week gap before the big game. I wish Roger Goodell would change it back to a one week format, that would be a change worth making, instead of trying to mess with the current playoff format.

As it is, what does a football fan have to look forward to this weekend, the Pro Bowl?!? I wouldn't watch that shit if you payed me, although the league is promising the fans something that might resemble an actual NFL game this year.

Yeah, Where will you be on draft day? At the pearl st grill I hope. Oh, thats right, you cant drink yet. Legally anyways.

Hopefully I'll be at home watching the sabres rest their starters the last couple games to get ready for an extended playoff run, and I won't have any reason to be focused on the draft...

Hopefully I'll be at home watching the sabres rest their starters the last couple games to get ready for an extended playoff run, and I won't have any reason to be focused on the draft...

Amen to that

I just read the Rangers and Penguins made a trade. This is baffling to me? why would two teams that hate each other and are in the same division do business?

I hate this 2 week gap before the big game. I wish Roger Goodell would change it back to a one week format, that would be a change worth making, instead of trying to mess with the current playoff format.

What are you talking about? The two-week break between the Conference Championships and the Super Bowl has always been the NORM! Out of 47 Super Bowls, only SIX have been played the week after the Conference Championships.

So, there has been no "messing with the playoff format", Paul. It has always been this way.

The main reason for the break is simple logistics...and it allows time for the fans to make arrangements to attend. Some of the lowest-attended Super Bowls were the ones without the two-week break.

Archived