2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

I think it will be close. Hope for SF it doesn't come down to kicking!

SF has a defense. And GB will not be able to stop them. 49ers big. Can anyone imagine if Manning winds up playiing his old team the Colts? Did anyone see that coming? I do not like the Colts today though. Buf if it happened, what a story.

I think Green Bay has what it takes to take it all the way to New Orleans. I'm not so sure Colin Kaepernick can handle the pressure of the playoffs, but we will see next week. A well rested Atlanta should be able to handle whoever wins today between Seattle/Wash, & as I said before I like Denver at home next week.

I think Green Bay has what it takes to take it all the way to New Orleans. I'm not so sure Colin Kaepernick can handle the pressure of the playoffs, but we will see next week. A well rested Atlanta should be able to handle whoever wins today between Seattle/Wash, & as I said before I like Denver at home next week.

Where do you live again? Ill bet you a six pack. Ill take Atlanta to stomp their ass if San Fran does not do it. I say SanFran does do it and Atlanta and San Fran will have to deal with a very dangerous Seattle team. Seattle is the true mystery here. Atlanta is tough on both sides of the ball. Green Bay sucks on defense. You have to be kidding me?

^^ Heh, I live in Florida & I don't drink so I'll pass on the six pack. :P That Green Bay defense is much improved now that Woodson is back & are you forgetting how Tom Brady and Russell Wilson smoked that 9ers defense. Imagine what Rodgers will do to 'em.

Well, we will agree to disagree. I should have met you when I was there in Sept. I was in Hollywood Beach, Ft Lauderdale, Ft Myers, Ocala and Orlando. So I must have been near you at some point?

^^ What can I tell you ZEPFAN17, I'm a Dolphins fan, so I have a healthy dislike of the Pats. I don't dislike them as much as I disdain the Jets, but still, I can't root for the Pats under any circumstances.

I'm 3-0 so far on the picks, if the "Taters" get it done I'll have a clean sweep.

Archived