2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

Arian Foster is using an article in the Boston Globe sports section written by Dan Shaughnessy as bulletin board material to motivate the Texans after the ass whipping they got on that Monday night on National TV...WHAT A PANSIE

Arian Foster reacts to Boston Globe column

If the Texans needed any more motivation for Sunday’s divisional round playoff matchup with the New England Patriots, they got it courtesy of Boston Globe columnist Dan Shaughnessy.

In his Sunday column, Shaughnessy called the Texans a fraud and predicted that Sunday’s game will be no different than the Dec. 10 meeting, a contest in which the Patriots pounded the Texans 42-14.

Here’s a sample of what the longtime Boston sports pundit wrote:

“The 2012-13 New England Patriots just became the first team in NFL history to get back-to-back byes before advancing to the conference championship game. Could this get any easier?”

“I mean, seriously? The planets are aligned and the tomato cans are in place. The fraudulent Houston Texans are the only team standing between the New England Patriots and a trip to the AFC Championship game. All the Patriots have to do is beat the terrible Texans. One week from today. At Gillette Stadium.”

“Pass Go and collect $200. The Patriots are in the AFC title game

Well FUCK Mr Shaughnessy!

I hate it when certain teams are deemed to win because they are the media darlings. Yes NE works hard and is a very good team but why is Houston "fraudulent?" If, by chance, the Texans win the game then it would be fair for them to move forward to the Super Bowl. The same thing happened when the Rockets won the NBA championship against NY in 94(5). It pissed off everyone because the Knicks were picked to win and the favorite. Well they lost and Bob Costas had such a look of disgust, on camera. Sports Illustrated already printed their issue as NY as the winners...they had to make a last minute issue with Houston as the winner.

My point is that whatever team wins the game deserves to be where they are, no matter who they are, stupid fucking Shaughnessy!

And how many teams have made it this far?! A fraudulent team didn't, jackass!

I agree he is a stupid ass for writing to begin with,he is a puppet. When I lived in Boston I never bought the globe. Where he came up with describing them fraudulent I'll never get that.no matter what is written or said it all comes down to in between the lines.My point was why would you use it for bulletin board material? The Patriots didn't write it.

So Denver is going to walk all over the Baltimore Ravens huh? Hmmm. Not so sure about that. I believe New England and San Fran are pretty safe picks. I believe Baltimore's defense can make Mannings life miserable. And if Rice can run and keep the ball away from Manning, we have a game. The true mystery game is Seattle at Atlanta. I picked Atlanta with reservationjs. If I am wrong, I will not be surprised. But Atlanta is being sold short by many. They beat the G men 34-0 when the Giants were fighting for their lives and pretty much killed their chances. They beat Washington and Denver both. Yes DENVER. Go look it up.

^^ I don't believe in Seattle on the road, of course I didn't believe in them last week & look what happened, even though that was against a gimpy RGIII. Things will be different in the dome Sunday.

And I think jabe & myself are the only ones riding with the Packers tomorrow. I believe in the Discount Double Check, don't know if Kaepernick can handle the pressure of the playoffs.

^^ I don't believe in Seattle on the road, of course I didn't believe in them last week & look what happened, even though that was against a gimpy RGIII. Things will be different in the dome Sunday.

And I think jabe & myself are the only ones riding with the Packers tomorrow. I believe in the Discount Double Check, don't know if Kaepernick can handle the pressure of the playoffs.

Paul, you do not like hockey???

I guess you dont want to answer? Seahawks and Falcons to me is the best game. I am hoping Baltimore kicks Denver's ass

Oh no. Just kidding. Lets hope we get out alive. But wait, that is New England jinx team. But so is Denver in a way. Do you know Elway never lost to New England?

If the Ravens and Pats win,they have to come here! :D

Do you know that Elway never beat his dad(coach at San Jose State) in college?! :bubble:

I keep up with the news and watch the highlights on SportsCenter (whenever there will be highlights) but I don't actively watch the games.

You should watch a couple games when they come on after football season. My Buffalo Sabres will be on national TV alot. Watch them Paul. You may like it. Its the greatest game on Earth

We are two of the only ones that believe Atlanta can win.

I totally think they can and probably will win. But there has to be an upset this weekend, so why not roll with the hot hand - Seattle? Solid defense, running game and coaching.

I totally think they can and probably will win. But there has to be an upset this weekend, so why not roll with the hot hand - Seattle? Solid defense, running game and coaching.

It makes perfect sense what you are saying and if not for that injury to Clemons I would probably have taken a shot with Seattle. But I think the fact that they have a rookie QB going into a snakepit vs a battle tested team like Atlanta, its too much. And my upset is Baltimore over Denver. This point spread is just too high to begiin with on that game

That spread is high for the Denver game. I just think Manning will work the Ravens' secondary over enough to beat Baltimore. I don't like it, just think it. Go Baltimore and Go Seattle this weekend, they are the two teams I am rooting for the most!

Archived