2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

That spread is high for the Denver game. I just think Manning will work the Ravens' secondary over enough to beat Baltimore. I don't like it, just think it. Go Baltimore and Go Seattle this weekend, they are the two teams I am rooting for the most!

I do not like Mannings decision to go there. I cant stand Elway the arrogant prick. Hope Baltimore takes their heads off.

No western team has won consecutive games in the Eastern time zone since the 1989 Los Angeles Rams. The Seahawks will try in Atlanta Sunday

If Black Dawg doesnt post something positive soon I am going to change my Baltimore pick

Sorry, I was in Jersey. Is there any internet access there? I think the Gov was blocking my signal.

I love it when he Ravens are the under dog. They are a completely different team from The last time we faced Denver. 18 degrees does not bode well for Manning. If the Ravens can establish their running game with the reworked offensive line, they will win. Look for Bryant Mckinneny at LT, Osemele at LG, Marshall Yanda RG and Blindside Michael Ohr RT to establish th front and allow Bernard Pierce to run down hill. Yeah! Rick we are going to kick some collective horse head ass. Go Ravens. !!!

I also think Atlanta will win...and that was before the news about Clemons. But I'm going with my heart and supporting my Seahawks-loving friend; that's why I picked Seattle.

I find it strange that the line on the Atlanta-Seattle game hasn't moved since the news about Clemons being out was announced. It's still 2 points...that's almost a smack in Atlanta's face by Vegas.

Baltimore is doomed...and it's not the cold. It's the altitude. Peyton and the no-huddle offense will have the Ravens old defense sucking wind at Mile High. Can you really trust Flacco?

The only positive for Baltimore is that Peyton does have a history of throwing crucial interceptions in the playoffs. If Ed Reed can snag a couple and take 'em to the house himself, that would take some pressure off Flacco and the offense.

Houston is really doomed. Unless Brady is forced to play the game wearing UGGS.

Green Bay-San Francisco is the real tough one...and should be the game of the weekend. Can this kid handle the playoff pressure for the 49ers? If he fails, how soon does Harbough go to Alex Smith and how rusty will Smith be?

Should be an interesting weekend.

^ Trust Flacco? Only QB in NFL history to have a Winning playoff game in the first 5 years of his career.

Don't worry about the Ravens D this game. Even though they spent 37 minutes on the field last week they didn't allow a TD. The revamped O line will have something to say about Peytons hurry up offense. Don't be surprised if Bernard Pierce puts up 150 yards plus in the thin altitude.

Sorry, I was in Jersey. Is there any internet access there? I think the Gov was blocking my signal.

I love it when he Ravens are the under dog. They are a completely different team from The last time we faced Denver. 18 degrees does not bode well for Manning. If the Ravens can establish their running game with the reworked offensive line, they will win. Look for Bryant Mckinneny at LT, Osemele at LG, Marshall Yanda RG and Blindside Michael Ohr RT to establish th front and allow Bernard Pierce to run down hill. Yeah! Rick we are going to kick some collective horse head ass. Go Ravens. !!!

I know they can. And hope they do. Go Ravens!!!

One thing is for sure...its going to be a wild weekend in the NFL..cant wait.I picked Denver to win but Im having second thoughts,the Ravens are all on for Rays last ride.

Dude, just imagine if New England were to meet Seattle in the SB. After the trash talk after that last meeting..

Do I have the schedule wrong? Why are all the talking heads discussing a Peyton v Brady matchup? I think their anticipation may be a little premature.

What are they going to talk about when today's game is over?

Joe Flacco vs. Matt Schaub. :P

Do I have the schedule wrong? Why are all the talking heads discussing a Peyton v Brady matchup? I think their anticipation may be a little premature.

What are they going to talk about when today's game is over?

Flacco vs Brady. New England will win. Baltimore can win. Go Ravens.

Archived