2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

I hadn't heard about it, until you posted. We shall see. I just see Atlanta limping into the playoffs. Running and defense. They have the best secondary and the 'Beast'/Wilson running the ball. Do you know who Wilson is now, Rick? :lol:

Ha Ha. You know Atlanta does have a great secondary and wont blow coverage like the taters did. I see a low scoring defensive game you would imagine? But who knows. I just think its a tough game to call

Baltimore

San Fran

Atlanta

New England

This Atlanta game is a nightmare to pick. But they beat Denver and Wash and beat the Giants at cruch time 34-0. The injury to Seattle's prime pass rusher weighs in too. I must take a shot with Atlanta but with much reserve. I will stick my neck out and hope Baltimore's defense punch's old Manning in the nose. Every dog has his day in this league, and you don't always see it coming. like Jim Kelly vs Jacksonville many years ago.

Atlanta

This Atlanta game is a nightmare to pick. I must take a shot with Atlanta but with much reserve.

Rick, after last nights crushing, embarrassing loss to Bama (that you bet on)-I'd give that pick a second thought if I were you...Your picks haven't been going well.

I think Denver will also beat Baltimore. (even though I like the Ravens)

Rick, after last nights crushing, embarrassing loss to Bama (that you bet on)-I'd give that pick a second thought if I were you...Your picks haven't been going well.

I think Denver will also beat Baltimore. (even though I like the Ravens)

You may wind up being wrong RH. Step up to the plate and take a swing?

Ravens fans better hope Ray Rice doesn't bring his "fumble-itis" to Denver. As it is, I think it's going to be a long day in the Mile High City for the birds.

:lol:

Baltimore used to be the Cleveland Browns...and every NFL fan worth his/her foam finger knows Cleveland's history of doom versus Denver. Denver wins.

Clemons' injury puts my Seattle pick in peril. But out of loyalty to my Seahawk-loving friend, I'm sticking with the Seahawks.

Ravens fans better hope Ray Rice doesn't bring his "fumble-itis" to Denver. As it is, I think it's going to be a long day in the Mile High City for the birds.

The only reason, and I mean the ONLY REASON Denver is where they are is Peyton Manning. Baltimore has the defense to make things tough on him. Denver has their new pass rusher but their secondary sucks. If Rice and get yards, Flacco has the chance to burn them on play action.

The only reason, and I mean the ONLY REASON Denver is where they are is Peyton Manning. Baltimore has the defense to make things tough on him. Denver has their new pass rusher but their secondary sucks. If Rice and get yards, Flacco has the chance to burn them on play action.

Don't be surprised if you see more of Bernard Pierce than Ray Rice. Caldwell's game plan hinges on the running it up the middle and less check downs. With McKinney back at left tackle, Marshall Yanda back at guard and Ohr on the right side, the Baltimore line is going to look a lot different than it did early in December. Joe will also have a little more time to stretch the field.

It will be interesting to hear what old Tony Dung- beetle has to say when his beloved horsehead takes a good old fashion ass whoopin'.

Don't be surprised if you see more of Bernard Pierce than Ray Rice. Caldwell's game plan hinges on the running it up the middle and less check downs. With McKinney back at left tackle, Marshall Yanda back at guard and Ohr on the right side, the Baltimore line is going to look a lot different than it did early in December. Joe will also have a little more time to stretch the field.

It will be interesting to hear what old Tony Dung- beetle has to say when his beloved horsehead takes a good old fashion ass whoopin'.

Lets hope so. Dungy doesn't know shit

Is your memory that short, Rick? This is the same Denver team that got to the playoffs last year and beat Pittsburgh...with Teabagger at QB. As you can see, now that they've upgraded in a major way at QB with Peyton, they got the #1 seed.

So I don't buy this crap about Denver being only about Peyton. Denver certainly has a better and more consistent playoff history than Baltimore. What the fuck has Joe Flaccid ever done?

As I said above, Baltimore Ravens = Cleveland Browns. Denver Broncos vs. Cleveland Browns in the playoffs = The Drive and The Fumble = Doom for Baltimore! :P

How deep did they go into the playoffs last year??? And that was with Tebow as their qb!

Is your memory that short, Rick? This is the same Denver team that got to the playoffs last year and beat Pittsburgh...with Teabagger at QB. As you can see, now that they've upgraded in a major way at QB with Peyton, they got the #1 seed.

So I don't buy this crap about Denver being only about Peyton. Denver certainly has a better and more consistent playoff history than Baltimore. What the fuck has Joe Flaccid ever done?

As I said above, Baltimore Ravens = Cleveland Browns. Denver Broncos vs. Cleveland Browns in the playoffs = The Drive and The Fumble = Doom for Baltimore! :P

Didn't see that until after I had already responded! ^What he said....:P

An upset over Pittsburgh is no earth shattering. Do you remember what Buffalo did to them and Tebow? That shows you the other side of the coin.

Jesus H. Christ. C'mon Rick, you know context is everything. In any sport, beating a team in the regular season IS NOT the same as beating them in the playoffs!

Jesus H. Christ. C'mon Rick, you know context is everything. In any sport, beating a team in the regular season IS NOT the same as beating them in the playoffs!

Which game are we talking about Strider? And how about those Clippers while I have you>

I am assuming you mean Denver? I am only pointing out Manning is the whole team. And that pass rusher they got in the draft. They have weakness

s that can be exposed if Baltimore can do their job on the defensive side of the ball. I know Atlanta and Seattle are better. That game is the Super Bowl. Whoever wins that game is going to the dance. And winning it.

Who the fuck is Teabagger???? :wtf:

Tebow, the guy whom God loves the most. As if God is concerned with football. And while I am at it, how absurd is it that he wanted to copyright his prayer stance! All he does is get on one knee and bow his head. So anyone who does that on the sidelines owes him money?! Arrogant schmuck!

Tebow, the guy whom God loves the most. As if God is concerned with football. And while I am at it, how absurd is it that he wanted to copyright his prayer stance! All he does is get on one knee and bow his head. So anyone who does that on the sidelines owes him money?! Arrogant schmuck!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-10587089

Back on topic: GO PATS!

No he does not care about football. Just ask Notre Dame. And my sports book. As to your Pats Anjnsan, I think they are a lead pipe cinch this week. And I think they have a pretty good chance to get back to the SB. But I do not like them to win it

Archived