2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

Stranger things have happened. If this guy can throw a ball, and if he is in the NFL he should be able to, they can still pull it off if Peterson eats them up. If they key, play action hits a must

If Houston does suck this out they wont win another game

Ponder has been money lately. He hasn't tossed an int in a few games. He passed for close to 3,000 yards this season. He has been a compliment to AP. check his stats out.

http://m.nfl.com/players/PON404041/christian-ponder/

Lets go Bengals big rally and you move on...

They're called the Bungles for a reason...and Marvin Lewis is becoming the new Norv Turner/Andy Reid.

Why did I ever pick a team with a ginger at quarterback? :bagoverhead:

Tony Dungee is such a turd. He insist on picking the Vikes. I thinks Joe Friday can actually pull this thing off. Who the FA Cup does he think he is kidding. He would have been shite if not for Peyton. Harbaugh hater, I hope Jim Caldwald proves all these talking heads wrong.

At least now we get Al & Chris. Those announcers for the Cincinnati - Houston game were dreadful.

These two dumb asses aren't much better they have a love affair goin on in th booth with each other. You have to listen to the crowd to really figure out what's going on. They ha no idea that there was an intentional

Grounding.

That's what I like to see, it's ass cutting time in Lambeau. :cheer:

I wonder how much fucking green the Minnesota brass put down on Green Bay while they sucked my ass dry knowing Ponder was fucking done? Bastards. A sport run by corrupt people from top to bottom. Including the zebras. Bounty gate was only the tip of the iceberg. And Spygate. There are other forces at work that we cannot see. We get the news on Ponder just in time for Vegas to jack the line to 10 1/2 an hour or two before the game.

Aaron Rodgers looked sharp, almost effortless in what he was doing.

So this backup QB in Minn took no snaps all season long? How does a head coach do that? Do you think just maybe your first stringer could go down, and your backup better be ready to jump in and do the job? That was a pathetic showing from Minn. I lay that one on the coaches for not having the backup in much better shape playing wise.

Aaron Rodgers looked sharp, almost effortless in what he was doing.

So this backup QB in Minn took no snaps all season long? How does a head coach do that? Do you think just maybe your first stringer could go down, and your backup better be ready to jump in and do the job? That was a pathetic showing from Minn. I lay that one on the coaches for not having the backup in much better shape playing wise.

I took it in the rear end with no vasolene. Bastards. Last minute no Ponder.

Archived