2013 NFL Free Agency, Combine, Draft

Black Dawg

Last year The Colts had Luck with the No. 1 Pick but will they have Justice with Mr. Irrelevant?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/27/mr-irrelevant-last-pick-nfl-draft-justice-cunningham_n_3171392.html

r-JUSTICE-CUNNINGHAM-large570.jpg?6

Last pick of the first round was Matt Elam. Doggy do you really think that he can replace Ed Reed? Lzf77 is right there is no way your Crows Will repeat.

Barkevious Mingo is now my favorite NFL player.

Last pick of the first round was Matt Elam. Doggy do you really think that he can replace Ed Reed? Lzf77 is right there is no way your Crows Will repeat.

Elam is not going to replace Ed Reed. He will hopefully fill Pollard's spot. And even those are some big shoes to fill. Pollard was a great tackler and solid coverage 2 man.

What is the point? Not many are interested in football now.

my good man,nfl and college football is the greatest sports ever invented! just cause you can't watch year round doesn't mean you can't follow it! so roll tide,hail to the redskins,and get ready for week 1 in around 124 days!

What is the point? Not many are interested in football now.

my good man,nfl and college football is the greatest sports ever invented! just cause you can't watch year round doesn't mean you can't follow it! so roll tide,hail to the redskins,and get ready for week 1 in around 124 days!

Gee gads not another For 'skins fan. I have to deal with them at work. Glad to have your input. I actually work with a ring bearer from the Skins. He is one of the only Taters I can stomach. He has great insight on the game.

Washington Redskins, offensive tackle

Robert Griffin III, like Stafford, needs better protection up front. Trent Williams was a stud at left tackle in 2012 -- voted by his peers at No. 99 on the "Top 100 Players of 2013" -- but there are plenty of questions on the right side. Tyler Polumbus figures as the starter, but he's a short-term fix who ProFootballFocus ranked 77th among 80 qualifying offensive tackles last season. Jeremy Trueblood and Tony Pashos are equally unsettling options. Run, RG3, run.

Follow Marc Sessler on Twitter @MarcSesslerNFL.

According to Sessler the 'skins have left RG3 vulnerable. I really don't think retread Tony "false start" Pashos is going to get it done. I am suprised to see that he is still in the league.

• 4 years later...

I cannot keep up with all of these moves. Just wait until draft day.  New England is cleaning house.  The Bills have a love fest going with Cincy.  Glenn traded to move us up to 12.  Love that one. And this QB McDinkleberry or whatever his bloody name is, is only there to be a back up. Its going to be Foles or Baker Mayfield IMO.  We just got Jerry Hughes help.  The D lineman from Carolina whose name I am not even going to try to spell and I am too lazy to go to the sites to look it up, is going to help big time. I love this GM.  LOVE HIM.  

Sammy Watkins will be worry he went to Kansas Shitty.  While the Rams toss Woods and co TDS Watkins will be waiving his hands and the QB will be on his back.  

Cleveland is doing some good things.  They will be the most improved team in football in the win/loss column guaranteed.

Archived