2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

Here is the Red Sox next 6 upcoming series...this will be a good test for them

Fri, 4/5 at Blue Jays 7:07p Sat, 4/6 at Blue Jays 1:07p Sun, 4/7 at Blue Jays 1:07p Mon, 4/8 Orioles 2:05p Wed, 4/10 Orioles 7:10p Thu, 4/11 Orioles 7:10p Fri, 4/12 Rays 7:10p Sat, 4/13 Rays 1:05p Sun, 4/14 Rays 1:35p Mon, 4/15 Rays 11:05a Tue, 4/16 at Indians 7:05p Wed, 4/17 at Indians 7:05p Thu, 4/18 at Indians 7:05p Fri, 4/19 Royals 7:10p Sat, 4/20 Royals 1:10p Sun, 4/21 Royals 1:35p Mon, 4/22 Athletics 6:35p Tue, 4/23 Athletics 6:35p Wed, 4/24 Athletics

Here is the Red Sox next 6 upcoming series...this will be a good test for them

Fri, 4/5 at Blue Jays 7:07p Sat, 4/6 at Blue Jays 1:07p Sun, 4/7 at Blue Jays 1:07p Mon, 4/8 Orioles 2:05p Wed, 4/10 Orioles 7:10p Thu, 4/11 Orioles 7:10p Fri, 4/12 Rays 7:10p Sat, 4/13 Rays 1:05p Sun, 4/14 Rays 1:35p Mon, 4/15 Rays 11:05a Tue, 4/16 at Indians 7:05p Wed, 4/17 at Indians 7:05p Thu, 4/18 at Indians 7:05p Fri, 4/19 Royals 7:10p Sat, 4/20 Royals 1:10p Sun, 4/21 Royals 1:35p Mon, 4/22 Athletics 6:35p Tue, 4/23 Athletics 6:35p Wed, 4/24 Athletics

It will be interesting to see just how good these Blue Jays are? They are the media darlings so far. First time I can remember the Yankees getting so little respect. Hey Paul, your Mets are rolling 7-0. Ill have to see if my boys and yours lock horns? I think the O's will take them down. I have to talk a little smack just in case. Ill check the schedule. I like this interleague stuff

It will be interesting to see just how good these Blue Jays are? They are the media darlings so far. First time I can remember the Yankees getting so little respect. Hey Paul, your Mets are rolling 7-0. Ill have to see if my boys and yours lock horns? I think the O's will take them down. I have to talk a little smack just in case. Ill check the schedule. I like this interleague stuff

The Indians won the first against Toronto game facing their prized possesion knuckleballer RA Dickey

Damn bullpen gave up the shutout, but it's still an 8-1 lead, so I can't do too much griping. And the schedule looks pretty favorable for the Mets coming up; the Fish, the Phillies who don't look to be as good as I thought they were, the Twins and the Rockies. It could be a pretty good April for NY.

Damn bullpen gave up the shutout, but it's still an 8-1 lead, so I can't do too much griping. And the schedule looks pretty favorable for the Mets coming up; the Fish, the Phillies who don't look to be as good as I thought they were, the Twins and the Rockies. It could be a pretty good April for NY.

Dude, you are playing the Padres for crying out loud

Well, the preseason darlings the Blue Jays are now 0-2 and about to join the Yankees in the cellar. Can't say I'm too surprised. And I hope Rick is doing alright after that bomb Matt Joyce hit, damn.

It was a tough way to lose. Fucking good game by the O's but bad coaching on an infield shift that left the shortstop position totally uncovered. They broke open and got the lead on a ground ball that should have been a double play. Coaching mistake. Today my boy Gonzalez makes his first start. I am expecting big things from him.

Boston goes for the sweep tonight...

Its always tough to sweep a team. This is why I love Kansas City today. So I bet them. In the case of the Red Sox, they may do it because of the depleted Yankees, they are loaded with injuries. But this early? Man, it may be a long year in NY? I am hoping Miguel pitches well in his first game. I am starting to really hate Tampa. We get the Twinkies next

^^ Betting the Royals, hmmm. I got a feeling the story with the Royals all year is will their offense keep up with their starting pitching. It's going to be tough for KC if their starters are giving up 4 runs or less & they still can't win.

I think I heard a stat on MLB Network that Pujols & Hamilton are a combined 0 for 15 to start the season. It's only 2 games, so no reason to raise the red flag yet, but that's still a mind boggling stat for an offense that's supposed to mash their way to the pennant.

Mets go for the sweep today. Hooray!

baseball-3.gif

Archived