2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

Well, my dream of the Mets going 162-0 is over. :rolleyes: It's tough to sweep as the White Sox found out today, good call Rick. The Tigers got pummeled today, so far the standings for a lot of the preseason favorites; Tigers 1-2, Angels 1-2, Blue Jays 0-2, but as always it's early.

Its always tough to sweep a team. This is why I love Kansas City today. So I bet them. In the case of the Red Sox, they may do it because of the depleted Yankees, they are loaded with injuries. But this early? Man, it may be a long year in NY? I am hoping Miguel pitches well in his first game. I am starting to really hate Tampa. We get the Twinkies next

Its good practice anyway like a scrimmage game,anytime they beat the Yankees its a good thing anytime,anywhere...the Sox have had injuries over the years and dealt with it like the Yankers are...

Chris Davis just hit a two run homer. That is three games in a row to start the season where he has homered. 3 HRs. 9 rbis to start season. First Oriole to ever do it

Wieters just caught fucking Escobar stealing. Out bitch

they said Davis has homered in his last 10 games dating back to the end of last season...

It looks like a couple of teams are going to avoid the sweep tonight, damn Yankees and Phillies. Watching the Indians/Jays game, that Toronto offense finally woke up but these Indians are a scrappy bunch, they refuse to go away. Cleveland could give a lot of teams headaches in that Central division.

they said Davis has homered in his last 10 games dating back to the end of last season...

Maybe not including the playoffs but I have watched every game and he has been impressive to say the least along with Wieters and Jones. I love this team

Oh, that contest I mentioned on MLB.com I am up to 3 straight. The streak. I may just take Chris Davis every day. Or Jones

Watching the Angels/Rangers game. So far only 2 runs for this Angels offense that was supposed to do a whole lot of mashing this year.

How are your O's doing Rick?

Good game going on there.....Rangers take the lead 3 - 2.....Genrtey runs like the wind !

Apparently there's a blackout in the Florida area of the Marlins/Mets game, so no Metropolitans for me tonight. :( Oh well, I guess I'll have to be content watching the Nationals/Reds game.

MLB channel should be free still if you have a box? KC putting an ass whipping on Phillies. I had the Orioles and KC parlayed. I am off to a blazing start

Apparently there's a blackout in the Florida area of the Marlins/Mets game, so no Metropolitans for me tonight. :( Oh well, I guess I'll have to be content watching the Nationals/Reds game.

its a good thing its blacked out the Mets are down 5-0. Make that 6-0

Archived