2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

Now why would you want that to happen? You want Toronto? To win the division?

Heh, no I'm not a Toronto fan, in fact, I've stated a few times that I don't believe they will win the AL East. I'm just a fan of R.A. Dickey & I hope he has a good year. That's all.

B)

Oakland is off to a bad start. I wonder if they have been over rated? I know its early, and I know King Felix was game one. But game two was a joke. If they dont wake up it may be Angels and Texas slugging it out. Everyone thought Price would beat my O's in game one. So Chen goes tonight. I like their chances again. Gonzalez is either 3 or 4 deep in the rotation and I am expecting that to change later on. I am expecting big things from this kid

Getting ready to watch Royals/White Sox. Kansas City's starting pitching may be improved but can their offense generate some runs & take some of the pressure off of those starters. The Royals have hit Jake Peavy pretty well in the past, so we'll see how things go.

Getting ready to watch Royals/White Sox. Kansas City's starting pitching may be improved but can their offense generate some runs & take some of the pressure off of those starters. The Royals have hit Jake Peavy pretty well in the past, so we'll see how things go.

Why didnt you say this a few hours ago before I placed my wagers? I stayed away from this game but was tempted to take KC. Damn

^^ Well, the White Sox are up 4-2, so apparently it was good you didn't place your green on Kansas City. ;)

Ah, a day game? I did not think there were any. I have the MLB channel so I may tune in soon

I have Texas wheeled and they are up

Davis hit a three run shot into the cheap seats. Orioles up 3-0 in Tampa.

Well Zeppfan17 it looks like Boston is doing a number on the Yankees again. The Yankees do have their excuses with injuries, but I think their pitching is going to be a big big problem

^^ Yeah, I probably won't be doing too much dancing when the Mets run into the big boys on their schedule; the Nats, Braves and maybe you can throw the Phillies into that mix as well. But so far the starting pitching has been a pleasant surprise, but will it last?

Davis hit a three run shot into the cheap seats. Orioles up 3-0 in Tampa.

Well Zeppfan17 it looks like Boston is doing a number on the Yankees again. The Yankees do have their excuses with injuries, but I think their pitching is going to be a big big problem

Me too that is a weakness for them them this year as far as Yankees pitchers go..

Hope runs eternal in April. Maybe the Mets can stick around? Hey Zeppfan17, nothing personal intended with my comments. And I am happy the Yankees are getting beat.

I am overjoyed and hoping for the sweep to get rolling in to the next series...

Archived