2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Oakland is whippin some Boston arse early.!!!! Love it. 4 runs in third inning. I hope the rains dont ruin this ass whippin.

6-0 Oakland and the O's just hit Dickey. 1-0 and nobody out. This might be a good night!!!!!!1

stick a sock in it will ya...

Well, even with a loss the BoSox are still going to be in first place, so you got that going for you ZEPFAN17.

Looks like a low-scoring affair in New York tonight, not a surprise considering who's pitching for both sides.

He can enjoy it while it lasts.

Rollin Rollin Rollin!!!!!! Gonzo is fuckin mowin down some Blue Jays. And Oakland is gettin some payback.

Fucking Gonzalez just gave up a 3 run shot. What a dumb fuck. They just came out and talked to the kid. I still like our winning the game but my Cy Young prediction is officially

KING FELIX

Go to the fucking bullpen already you fucking numb nuts.

We get out with the lead but Showalter should have told the fucking kid to throw the pitches in the dirt until the bullpen was ready. Not serve up a fucking bomb to a guy that leads the team in HRs. Stupid fucking move. Hopefully it wont kill us.

I talk shit about the Blue Jays, but there's no denying the pop they have in that lineup. If they ever get their starting pitching right they could cause some trouble for the top teams in the AL East.

Strasburg has settled down nicely & found his groove but the Nats are still in a 3-run hole & Garcia is baffling the Nats lineup.

Circus catch by Jays to make up for the error and we are down to last out. Dickerson in to pinch. One strike to go. Ouch. We had the winning run one inch from home. We need a miracle. Buck looks like he needs a drink. I do. ill settle for a tab,. They go to Yankees next, so then Ill cheer for them. Ball game. We could have swept. Fucking Machado. If he knew how to run the bases we had them. Fucking kid

Oh man. We fly to Oakland now. tomorrow night. Yikes

Well, you can't win 'em all Rick. But look on the bright side, you won the series. Things don't get any easier as you go on the road to Oakland.

The Sensational Matt Harvey pitching tonight. Hopefully he can give the Mets another strong outing & save that bullpen a few innings.

pitching-smiley-emoticon.gif

I filled out my All-Star ballot, way too early to be doing this, but what the hell...

American League
  • 1B - Napoli, Mike
  • 2B - Cano, Robinson
  • SS - Cedeno, Ronny
  • 3B - Beltre, Adrian
  • C - Arencibia, J.P.
  • DH - Lance Berkman
  • OF - Bautista, Jose
  • OF - Hunter, Torii
  • OF - Jones, Adam
National League
  • 1B - Gonzalez, Adrian