Well I don't have Excel, but a PDF file would be better Rich. Any chance to send the updates this way? Otherwise, I'll look on the Internet to find a way to convert it.

Watching the replay on ESPN now. Most of my team still in contention. Just one round so far, so we'll see.

I believe they changed the cut line procedures this year to some degree. Anyone no what changes Augusta made on this?

2013 MASTERS FORUM PLAYERS

This is the math I used....6 players x par 72 =432

Then I added up your 6 players scores and subtracted the 432 to get a minus/even/over par score ...ie. minus 1 or plus 2.

My eyes are completely bugged out at the moment, lol, so please double check your scores if you like. I will be going over them every day so if I did make a mistake it will get caught. The teams are not ranked yet but first round scores are in....."LET THE TRASH TALKING BEGIN....I THINK I MAY BE IN FOR IT!"...LOL...........it's only the first day...tomorrow can bring a different story than today....ciao gang!

The forum will not let me post my excel file, so for now, this is the best I can do. I will ask Sam if there is a way to let me post the file I am using to work on...it is way better on the eyes...ciao

2013 MASTERS POOL Thurs Fri Sat Sun
Chillumpuffer-plus 1
Graeme McDowell 73
Justin Rose 70
Phil Mickelson 71
Louis Oosthuizen 74
Luke Donald 71
Edoardo Molinari 74
Badgeholder -minus 3
Brendt Snedecker 70
Graeme McDowell 73
Ricky Fowler 68
Bubba Watson 75
Jason Duffner 72
Charles Schwartzel 71
minus 3
Ally -minus 1
Dustin Johnston 67
Bubba Watson 75
Rory Mcilroy 72
Grame McDowell 73
Brad Snedeker 70
Edoardo Molinari 74
Babs-minus 3
Justin Rose 70
Rory McElroy 72
Bubba Watson 75
Lee Westwood 70
Phil Mickelson 71
Charl Schwartzel 71
Super Dave -minus 4
Lee Westwood 70
Phil Mickelson 71
Justin Rose 70
Graeme McDowell 73
Steve Stircker 73
Charles Schwartzel 71
ebk -minus 3
Phil Mickelson 71
Brandt Snedeker 70
Bubba Watson 75
Rory Mcllroy 72
Adam Scott 69
Y.E. Yang 72
FishHead -minus 8
Ian Poulter 76
Justin Rose 70
Matt Kuchar 68
Peter Hanson 72
Dustin Johnson 67
Charles Schwatzel 71
Walter -minus 4
Matt Kuchar 68
Graeme McDowell 73
Rory McIIroy 72
Justin Rose 70
Louis Oosthuizen 74
Charles Schwatzel 71
Strider -plus 6
Rory McIlroy 72
Phil Mickelson 71
Louis Oosthuizen 74
Justin Rose 70
Bubba Watson 75
Martin Laird 76

Edited by fishhead

Well I don't have Excel, but a PDF file would be better Rich. Any chance to send the updates this way? Otherwise, I'll look on the Internet to find a way to convert it.

Watching the replay on ESPN now. Most of my team still in contention. Just one round so far, so we'll see.

I believe they changed the cut line procedures this year to some degree. Anyone no what changes Augusta made on this?

just posted SD

^ :hysterical:

Thanks Rich for putting this together. A 14 stroke spread between 6 golfers at Augusta is not very large. Plus if one guy tanks, out you go...if Louis drops, many of us are in trouble! Night y'all!

Got it Rich!

Tied for second! Rich is in the lead. Convinced now with the pool coordinator in the lead that it's rigged! :poke::sarcastic_hand::watchingyou:

lol....I kind of gasped when i saw my score especially being the pool co-ord lol....could and probably will change dramatically tomorrow. i just hope we all make it to Sat/Sun.......trying to think of a way to do that for the next Major pool......

^ :hysterical:

Thanks Rich for putting this together. A 14 stroke spread between 6 golfers at Augusta is not very large. Plus if one guy tanks, out you go...if Louis drops, many of us are in trouble! Night y'all!

It;s a long 4 days for sure...I picked Poulter but he better mae the cut or I am out of the pool..lol...ciao W

lol....I kind of gasped when i saw my score especially being the pool co-ord lol....could and probably will change dramatically tomorrow. i just hope we all make it to Sat/Sun.......trying to think of a way to do that for the next Major pool......

Will be a lot of fun keeping track of this and watching it over the weekend. Although, I'm in another one where real $$$ are involved. Not big stakes though. My picks are similar with a couple of differences. Pool is a bit different. Four groups of golfers to chose from. Winner depends on total earnings for your choices.

Got it Rich!

Tied for second! Rich is in the lead. Convinced now with the pool coordinator in the lead that it's rigged! :poke::sarcastic_hand::watchingyou:

He's a Sandbagger :lol: J/K Thanks for getting my late pick in Rich :notworthy:

Congrats to Jamie Donaldson on his Ace yesterday. Haven't managed to see any of the golf yet due to the BBC not having it on live until Saturday. The CP's are planning a feast of nibbles to watch the conclusion on Sunday. Personally i have a bit of catching up to do with you lot Stateside but I am fairly confident I will make the cut.

Hey y'all, tonight I am playing guitar for a singer in town. Tomorrow night my band is playing and hosting a big fundrasier so I will do my best to get the pool updated but don't fret if I am a little later. i will do my best for us all...Gonna go watch some now...

cheers Rich...aka "sand-bagger" or "pool-rigger" lol.....

Edited by fishhead

The Golf Channel pool that I'm in for money, I'm doing a lot better than this one. I have two players in 7th, one in 20th and the other in 27th. Those being: Tiger, KJ, Fowler and Stricker. Maybe, I should have went with those and my bottom 10 of Charl.

The Golf Channel pool that I'm in for money, I'm doing a lot better than this one. I have two players in 7th, one in 20th and the other in 27th. Those being: Tiger, KJ, Fowler and Stricker. Maybe, I should have went with those and my bottom 10 of Charl.

Boy Rickie tanked there at the end of the round, didn't he? I like his game.