2014 NFL Thread...

paul carruthers

I haven't seen any press conference footage of Bill "The Thrill" Belichick. I wonder if he looks like he wants to murder somebody, which is how he usually looks after a loss.

I know the score was only 5, but it should have been more, that idjit who dropped a perfect pass from Rodgers that would have scored, oh well. The Pack won--that's all that matters...

Brady saying Fuck 3 times on national TV is classless. Anyway, My streak is up to 11. My highest. And now the door will be slammed in my face as the new month starts in the morning on ESPN. Sucks. Back to 0. I need to be this good early or middle of the month. Back to euro soccer and hockey in the day. At night american sports. I look forward to the bowl games with some teams this year. Especially Georgia Tech. Well the Bills will march into Denver with a shot. I like KC tonight after the horrible performance in NE by Denver. Of course KC was even worse losing to those Raiders. Who said the Bills would lose to the Raiders? Ill bet on that. That ensures the Bills will win at least 8. So they likely will have to steal two of 2 from Denver, Green Bay at home and at New England. The NE game is questionable. Because it will depend on the situation whether Belechek starts everyone. But we must take them one at a time. When you look at our skill set at the talent postions we are formidable. Orton must play at his very best. I am hoping they allow Alonso to play if we are still alive. I hear he is coming along well. I had heard a week 10-12 return was being considered but I suppose its unlikely. They have had some good young guys filling in do the job well.

Wow. KC's defense looks terrible in this game. I guess we should both be cheering for Denver, Paul. . We both lost to KC. so if they lose they are even with the Bills and the Dolphins have a game in hand over the Bills bur are in 3rd at the moment. You have Baltimore coming up. Yikes. The good news for you is your last two are v s the Jets and Vikings. You get the Jets twice. We get the Raiders, our only real break. Denver, Green Bay and New England is our other 3. Oh what fun

Right now, the Bills have an outside shot, sitting at the #7 position--so your only hope is if San Diego or KC (or both) falter and Buffalo can steal some of these upcoming games, which won't be easy.

You are right. But its no picnic for Miami either with Baltimore coming in pissed off. Your last two are easy. But we get the Raiders also. We both go to New England. The game at Denver is huge for us. Tonights game you should win. But they found a way to surprise Pittsburgh. /So you cannot take anyone lightly and we all know that

Except maybe the Raiders

yeah... But it's not like he was swearing at his press conference. He was on the sidelines. The TV cameraman could have switched to someone else..

He just hates Brady. It's not classless at all. It's in the heat of battle, on the sideline - how many coaches get caught by the cameras using profanity? Lots!

yeah... But it's not like he was swearing at his press conference. He was on the sidelines. The TV cameraman could have switched to someone else..

He just hates Brady. It's not classless at all. It's in the heat of battle, on the sideline - how many coaches get caught by the cameras using profanity? Lots!

+1 Ditto. :yesnod:

Coming up on the next episode of "Unsolved Mysteries", just how did the Kansas City Chiefs lose to the pathetic Oakland Raiders? :blink:

I have seen some bad Raiders losses in my lifetime, but yesterday's 52-0 shellacking by the Rams takes the cake. It reminded me of the 51-3 blitz the Bills put on the Raiders that cold day in Buffalo in the 1990 AFC Championship Game. But there was no snow blizzard in yesterday's game...the Rai-DUHS couldn't blame the weather or the stadium conditions, only their own incompetence.

And still, Tony Shithead shows up wearing sunglasses, as if his future is so bright. It's bad enough when you win, but wearing sunglasses indoors when you are losing is even more of a douchebag look.

Kansas City should be catatonic after losing to the Raiders...which maybe explains why they looked so bad again last night against Denver. Why in the hell did I pick Kansas City? I forgot my own mantra: Andy Reid is the most overrated coach in the NFL and his teams are always frauds.

+1 Ditto. :yesnod:

And still, Tony Shithead shows up wearing sunglasses, as if his future is so bright. It's bad enough when you win, but wearing sunglasses indoors when you are losing is even more of a douchebag look.

On a possibly lighter note for your Raiders....there is talk about Harbaugh leaving SF and taking tha Raiders job next season. Apparently his wife has made it known that she doesn't want to leave the bay area and the house they've resided in since his Stanford days.

Wait....wait.... Did you hear that?....that sound?....that was the thud as the Giants hit rock bottom yesterday..... WTF !

Their offensive line was, well, offensive yesterday! :lol: I need ODB to keep putting up numbers heading into the FF playoffs. Got him in 2 leagues!

Tom Coughlin: Dead Coach Walking....

Tom... maybe the 2 rings might weigh enough to finish out his final season of his contract next year. Perry Fewell must go. Give Ben McAdoo at least 1 more season with the new offense.

I wonder if Tom Coughlin would be interested in the Raiders job? We know the man can coach--it's just that sometimes you wear out your welcome in one locale & TC appears to be finished in New York...

He is old as f*ck, and looking worse by the minute. Taking tha Raiders job would probably put him 6 feet under!

Archived