What is Your Favorite James Bond Movie?

I grew up in the 1970's, so I am more than partial to All the Roger Moore James Bond Movies. You know the ones I mean.

Live and Let Die

The Spy Who Loved Me

Octopussy,

For Your Eyes Only

Moonraker...

What are Your favorite 007 Movies???

From Russia With Love

On Her Majesty's Secret Service
The Spy Who Loved Me

I watched all the Bond films in chronological order back in the late 90's and those 3 were my favourites. I did the same last year and my opinion hadn't changed.

I'm a casual Bond fan -- I've seen almost every movie. My favorite Bond is Roger Moore, but Daniel Craig is a close second. (In the past I've known some huge Connery fans, so I've taken some heat for preferring Moore.) I don't have a favorite movie, but my favorite soundtrack might be Octopussy's.

I will not bow down and apologize for a topic that has already been posted (without My knowing/knowledge). Why are a lot you unknowns and so-called "experts" so quick to admonish and Judge Me or any Others?

Of course this is Off Topic, but I care to hear about those Who think that everything they say is Sacred and Gospel, but in Reality, what They Say and what They think does not Mean Anything. The same goes for Me. What I say and Post does not matter really, unless You agree with what I say.

LONG LIVE LED ZEPPELIN AND JIMMY PAGE/ROBERT PLANT/JOHN PAUL JONES/JOHN BONHAM...

I will not bow down and apologize for a topic that has already been posted (without My knowing/knowledge). Why are a lot you unknowns and so-called "experts" so quick to admonish and Judge Me or any Others?

Of course this is Off Topic, but I care to hear about those Who think that everything they say is Sacred and Gospel, but in Reality, what They Say and what They think does not Mean Anything. The same goes for Me. What I say and Post does not matter really, unless You agree with what I say.

LONG LIVE LED ZEPPELIN AND JIMMY PAGE/ROBERT PLANT/JOHN PAUL JONES/JOHN BONHAM...

I certainly never admonished you, only posted a link of an existing topic.

Since you brought it up.

LEARN TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!

^ search isn't that efficient. It would be better if there were a way to search only thread titles. (If there is a way to search only thread titles that I haven't figured out, please let me know.)

I like any Bond movie with Connery or Craig.

Archived