Hi! New from New England

messengers

Hi!

I'm from New England, have been a huge Zeppelin fan for a while, the super deluxe box sets recently reinvigorated my interest in the band (only have the box for LZ1 so far, planning to get them all). I've only heard their studio recordings and some live boots, the companion discs really got me interested in looking up different mixes and takes that have been booted.

My screen name is taken from Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers, hard bop jazz being my other favorite style of music.

Thanks for having me.

-messengers

Welcome to the forum.

Boston is a great city (once was there to visit the guys from Think Tree, a really hilarious experience)

Have a nice time here with the rest of the virtual Zeppelin friend community .

Think Tree was a great band! A band I was in had worked with the same engineer that recorded them.

I heard Prison Dwellers before it was released... Knocked me out..

and ... Welcome fellow New Englander!

I'm about 35 minutes over the New Hampshire border...

Hi messengers, welcome to the forum.

Have we had great weather or what?!?

Oh dear, the weather :tears:

Yeah this has not been a great August. I like to cycle, and I've barely been able to take the bike out.

Thanks a lot for the welcomes everyone.

Welcome aboard messengers! Great city, Boston; and New England is a great part of the country. Cool avatar name...The Jazz Messengers being one of the outstanding ensembles of all-time...in any configuration. The "Like Someone In Love"-"A Night in Tunisia" period just happens to be my favourite.

Oh dear, the weather :tears:

Yeah this has not been a great August. I like to cycle, and I've barely been able to take the bike out.

Thanks a lot for the welcomes everyone.

Hmm..I was being enthusiastic about the weather because where I live it has been terrific.

Sorry to hear you've been disappointed!

Central Mass has enjoyed great weather, though not hot and muggy enough for me!

Hmm..I was being enthusiastic about the weather because where I live it has been terrific.

Sorry to hear you've been disappointed!

Central Mass has enjoyed great weather, though not hot and muggy enough for me!

Oh ok, I spend my weekends near Lake Winnipesaukee in NH. Nearly every weekend has been dreary weather for cycling.

Archived