2014-15 NFL PottedPlant Memorial Playoff Predictions thread...

paul carruthers

^^^

Marty Morningwheg is the shitbag Detroit coach you're thinking of, Rick. As for the name of Detroit's old stadium, I can't remember.

As for the Bungholes, it's your own damn fault Rick. Never trust a ginger is what I always say...ignore at your peril.

Never trust Marvin Lewis for that matter.

Lesson learned. Perhaps

If Dallas can get a TD here, they can make a game of this. The offense just needs to stay on the field and give that D a rest...

I am so sick of these damn fans wanting the refs to win the game for them. That punter needs to get a penalty for acting like they give out in hockey for diving. He took a dive trying to draw the flag. Scum bag. Go Lions

I am so sick of these damn fans wanting the refs to win the game for them. That punter needs to get a penalty for acting like they give out in hockey for diving. He took a dive trying to draw the flag. Scum bag. Go Lions

They should put a Montreal Canadiens Jersey on that punter...lol.

They should put a Montreal Canadiens Jersey on that punter...lol.

But you know what I am saying right? It happens way too often. Especially on pass plays. Every time they want the flag. The refs have taken over the game of football. At least in hockey, they get it right most of the time

But you know what I am saying right? It happens way too often. Especially on pass plays. Every time they want the flag. The refs have taken over the game of football. At least in hockey, they get it right most of the time

I hear what your saying. These players are trying to work the refs for as much as they can get.

Detroit is rocking, we'll see what counter adjustments they make to keep this pass rush going.

This is more proof of the crooked shit that goes on in this game right in front of us. How the fuck do they call pass interference and the guy never looked for the ball, even Troy Aikman agreed, and then they pick up the flag well after the announcement with no explanation. fuck this. this is horse shit. Its a travesty

I would not want to win a game this big knowing it was given to me by the fucking Zebras

Archived