10 Black Country Woman - Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
11 White Summer - Black Mountain Side
12 Kashmir
13 Out On The Tiles - Moby Dick
14 Guitar Solo - Achilles Last Stand
15 Stairway To Heaven
16 Whole Lotta Love
17 Rock And Roll

So i was just rocking out to this show here :) I will tell you what, these MSG Shows rival the LA shows! After hearing and remastering the 11th show and now i was just listening to the 8th show and Achilles Last Stand was so heavy and powerful! I have no idea how those guys pulled that song off SO GOOD! I have heard people say that jimmy used to have trouble playing thissong live. Yeah? Well not here! Man he is just shredding the whole song! On point! Beastin out! Killed the solo! Didnt miss a beat! And Bonzo, WTF MAN BONZO that man must have been so exhausted after this show boy! His relentless drumming and he makes it look n sound easy! Like its nothing! Roberts voice is in great form during these shows! Jonesy is a master on the keyboards during No Quarter. taking us threw ups and downs while jimmy rides his waves. They are just awesomely, amazingly, Flawlessly perfect! thats how this concert felt to me. After Achilles Last Stand i was blown away! This is one of my new favorites. Its not on youtube tho! So i am going to get it up there asap!! Anyway if anyone has this show, go listen to it!!!!! If you dotn have it, well just let me know and i will send you a copy :)

Both tapes are pretty bad for different reasons but this show is an absolute killer. Easily one of my favorite Kashmir and ALS performances ever, plus Jimmy plays the Stairway solo on his les paul instead of the double neck. I've been well aware of the performance's merits for some time now but the sound quality prevents most people from being able to appreciate it. If EVSD announces a new soundboard I hope and pray its of this show.

What source did you use for this show, Hunter? If you used the "Second Night In The Garden" recording, give me a day or two and I'll send you a better sounding alternate recording.

I have "Second Night at the Garden" And i would greatly appreciate it if you did that thanks:) I remastered the 11th MSG show and it sound so much better than the original. You really should check it out. here is a link to my blog and the show, there is a link there to download... http://longliveledzeppelin.blogspot.com/2015/09/19770611-msg-ny.html

And while you are there check out my blog. I am in the process of making available every known available led zep concert boot. thats what my blog is all about. so share it with people if you want. I should have every concert on the blog by the end of the month. 

Both tapes are pretty bad for different reasons but this show is an absolute killer. Easily one of my favorite Kashmir and ALS performances ever, plus Jimmy plays the Stairway solo on his les paul instead of the double neck. I've been well aware of the performance's merits for some time now but the sound quality prevents most people from being able to appreciate it. If EVSD announces a new soundboard I hope and pray its of this show.

idk i thought they sound good. I have a really good ear for these audience recordings. No they are not the best but i still enjoy them very much. I just remastered the show from the 11th. you should check it out :) here is my blog and a link to the show : http://longliveledzeppelin.blogspot.com/2015/09/19770611-msg-ny.html

• 3 months later...

Zep Head, I just discovered your blog yesterday. Thank you so much for putting up all those recordings, plus artwork and including reviews and comments on the quality of the recordings. You're doing a masterful job and with mostly just torrent sites around  i.e. Not A Nickle, your blog is just immense.

Thank you again Zep Head, you are definitely THE man. :you_rock:

On 1/3/2016 at 0:16 AM, Jukkin said:

Zep Head, I just discovered your blog yesterday. Thank you so much for putting up all those recordings, plus artwork and including reviews and comments on the quality of the recordings. You're doing a masterful job and with mostly just torrent sites around  i.e. Not A Nickle, your blog is just immense.

Hey man cool! I am glad you like it!!!! Enjoy my friend! New stuff is up and also make sure you thoroughly read threw everything! Youll find everything and anything you eed ZEP! Have fun matey!!!! Its people like you who make me feel great about it!!! thanks bud!!

On September 24, 2015 at 0:19 AM, hunter19877 said:

I uploaded this show to youtube! Check it out people this show is not on youtube thats why i uploaded it! Now you can enjoy this monster show!!!!

Wow, you are not kidding! If ALS is indicative of the performance as a whole, this show was amazing. And the sound quality...this could easily be official release quality. Thank you sir.

On 1/3/2016 at 3:16 PM, Jukkin said:

It's mad eh? I have a great collection now and means to now listen and enjoy so much of the greatest band of all time. Hunter is a freakin champion.

It constantly amazes me how Zeppelin were so damn good. So far beyond anything else.

Archived