listen to this eddie (heartbreaker guy)

percy07

i listened to this cd set the other night and there is some guy who keeps yelling heartbreaker thru the whole show. i hate when ppl do that at concerts. i went to see a band king's x and they have a song called "over my head" some numbnut keeps yelling over my head after each song. so the singer gets pissed and says i'll smash my bass over your head then you'll get your over my head. ppl are there to enjoy a show not to hear some moron scream out his favorite song.just watch listen and shut the eff up!

i listened to this cd set the other night and there is some guy who keeps yelling heartbreaker thru the whole show. i hate when ppl do that at concerts. i went to see a band king's x and they have a song called "over my head" some numbnut keeps yelling over my head after each song. so the singer gets pissed and says i'll smash my bass over your head then you'll get your over my head. ppl are there to enjoy a show not to hear some moron scream out his favorite song.just watch listen and shut the eff up!

I am with you brother however as you know this guy was rewarded and probably shit his pants when Page started the Heartbreaker riff.

Archived