Happy Thanksgiving

Charles J. White

7 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Not like you CJW. I trust the water is flowing and mind that waist, there's only so much gluten free bread and berries one can eat;)

Haha, I did have my water, but I did a lot, my daughter was the one who insisted we have an fashioned Thanksgiving dinner, and she did all the cooking, it was very good, and yes, I had my gluten-free rolls. The good news is after eating WAAAAAYYYYYY to much, I walked 15,000 steps to burn it off

Im glad to hear you can still say happy thanksgiving in candada. here at work we can only say "happy harvest" because I guess being thankful for good things is now offensive to some kinds of people.

I will either need  a fast boat or learn how to scuba dive to cross the St Lawrence to enter your unfair shores and paranoid border patrols.  The only damn thing I would want to go there for is the beer or maybe to check out that new system of gambling you have in your stores.  More sin tax  Its ok for them to buy up Florida from the Gulf to the Atlantic but then to treat us like criminals when we try to go up there.  Now that their dollar has risen, we have fallen from grace.  I think hockey is the only thing that keeps us friends of any sort.  England is our closest ally no doubt.  So your Thanksgiving is over?  Do they celebrate Halloween up there?  I always wondered?  Don Cherry should be the Prime Minister.  Or maybe your best woman so she can have tea with our next leader.  

5 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I will either need  a fast boat or learn how to scuba dive to cross the St Lawrence to enter your unfair shores and paranoid border patrols.  The only damn thing I would want to go there for is the beer or maybe to check out that new system of gambling you have in your stores.  More sin tax  Its ok for them to buy up Florida from the Gulf to the Atlantic but then to treat us like criminals when we try to go up there.  Now that their dollar has risen, we have fallen from grace.  I think hockey is the only thing that keeps us friends of any sort.  England is our closest ally no doubt.  So your Thanksgiving is over?  Do they celebrate Halloween up there?  I always wondered?  Don Cherry should be the Prime Minister.  Or maybe your best woman so she can have tea with our next leader.  

At first when I read this I laughed, after I laughed more - love you as well