Hot Pictures of Jimmy and Robert

Mona

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ha ha, Robert and Jimmy are certainly better looking than any of my facebook friends..here's what I found on facetwit (as my Dad calls it) tonight...

post-20026-0-89570600-1383593566_thumb.j

I am actually liking twitter a bit more since Robert has started with it (although I think some of his posts are 'his own' and some are done by his management team etc)..hoping that he does a few tweets over the next few months now his tour has finished.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to think of our working relationship as very special. Ive never had anyone else that I can approach with any sort of unusual musical idea—no matter how strange they might be—and receive immediate reactions. Robert and I have always had this understanding that is almost impossible to describe. - Jimmy Page(from an interview with [Hit Parader])

Isn't that sweet?

I would like to think of our working relationship as very special. Ive never had anyone else that I can approach with any sort of unusual musical idea—no matter how strange they might be—and receive immediate reactions. Robert and I have always had this understanding that is almost impossible to describe. - Jimmy Page(from an interview with [Hit Parader])

Isn't that sweet?

Do you have a date for this interview?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Love the way they moved on stage - especially Jimmy's leaps and when Robert used to shudder up through the length of his body.

Has anyone seen photos of either of them dancing off stage? Can't help thinking it would have been a whole lotta fun to be there with them.

• 1 month later...