Seattle 1977

fwb

I wish I was better at posting and moving  things, I'm not.  Someone here, recently, posted a audience recording of the 7/17/77 Kingdome show in Seattle. 

We have all seen the footage over the years.  The audio very 'dry' and just not good.  This audience recording is 100x better.  It adds life to the recording.  Gives me a whole new perspective on that show.

Now I happen to be a fan of the 77 tour, warts and all.  But it would be great to see someone match up the audio to the video we all have seen.  Makes me wonder how something like this recording just shows up after 40 years .....

2 hours ago, fwb said:

I wish I was better at posting and moving  things, I'm not.  Someone here, recently, posted a audience recording of the 7/17/77 Kingdome show in Seattle. 

We have all seen the footage over the years.  The audio very 'dry' and just not good.  This audience recording is 100x better.  It adds life to the recording.  Gives me a whole new perspective on that show.

Now I happen to be a fan of the 77 tour, warts and all.  But it would be great to see someone match up the audio to the video we all have seen.  Makes me wonder how something like this recording just shows up after 40 years .....

I agree. Would add some life into the visual if we had a matrix audio.

I don't have Sue's ability (or patience) to do a matrix, but here's a sample of the remaster I did of this show. I haven't released the full show because it still needs some work, but if anyone wants a copy of the audio, send me a message (I have not done the full video sync and won't have time to do that for a while, so the audio is the only thing I can share at this time.)

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:15 AM, Sue Dounim said:

I finished a matrix of this show a month or so ago but never shared it because there's a few discrepancies that I just couldn't fix or avoid.

I'd love to hear it.

On 5/13/2018 at 8:38 PM, SteveZ98 said:

I don't have Sue's ability (or patience) to do a matrix, but here's a sample of the remaster I did of this show. I haven't released the full show because it still needs some work, but if anyone wants a copy of the audio, send me a message (I have not done the full video sync and won't have time to do that for a while, so the audio is the only thing I can share at this time.)

Sounds ace, man. Def more bass and dynamics. Hopefully one day the technology will exist to brighten up the video and picture to make it more watchable.

2 hours ago, Boleskinner said:

Sounds ace, man. Def more bass and dynamics. Hopefully one day the technology will exist to brighten up the video and picture to make it more watchable.

Thanks. I don't work with video much, so I'm not sure what can be done to make it look better. 

Archived