post anything

thatguynamedjosh247

The only chance Republicans have is to swap out their dear leader. (which only grants them a chance)

He is who he has always been.

The novelty has completely worn off.

How his followers are not embarrassed is genuinely beyond me.

Then again, the pendulum swings. But I can't see how it swings when he doesn't even try to appeal to anyone but his core.

28 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

couldnt hear the sound for some reason but I think the theme from Benny Hill show would be perfect.  Also How long before something like this is on AGT

It's circus music. 

Trump and Vance. The greatest comedy duo since Abbott and Costello.

According to Vance, all menopausal women are good for is looking after their grandchildren. MORON!

Rumour has it this the next background song for GOP's campaign.

On 8/16/2024 at 8:10 AM, rm2551 said:

The only chance Republicans have is to swap out their dear leader. (which only grants them a chance)

He is who he has always been.

The novelty has completely worn off.

How his followers are not embarrassed is genuinely beyond me.

Then again, the pendulum swings. But I can't see how it swings when he doesn't even try to appeal to anyone but his core.

you really have no idea what you are talking about. "His core" is 75 million strong, that's not the same thing as a candidate with just a couple million or a few hundred thousand guaranteed voters. 

Who he's always been??  No one ever had a problem with Trump until he got in the way of the dummycraps.

Novelty??   Four years of low inflation, low gas prices, low grocery prices, low energy prices. NO NEW WARS, BROUGHT PEACE ACCORDS TO THE MIDDLE EAST.  That's not novelty, that's good leadership.

Why would any of us be embarrassed?  we all see what the left is doing to destroy him. Don't you get it yet? If he wins their entire ideology is put on hold until the next election and if his policies work and things improve for the country the dems wont be able to win the next election so their ideology dies and they don't want that. 

He isn't going to be a dictator because dictators do not answer questions, they do not spend 6 hours with the family of a dead soldier, like biden they deny that any soldiers died on their watch. 13 died under biden and he cannot and wont even say their names. Dictators do not care what the people want and most importantly all dictators have the military on their side which is completely necessary to keeping control, without it there can be no dictatorship and Trump didn't have it on jan 6th and he doesn't have it now so there is no way in hell for him to become a dictator.

You just keep believing in what the dems tell you to believe.

It never ceases to amaze that Trump supporters reckon he is some kind of messiah when in fact he, is a corrupt and dishonest felon facing even more prosecution that could ultimately see him go to prison and, who is also on the threshold of dementia given his age. That's not being ageist, or discriminatory, just fact.

I suppose he could lead the country behind cell bars, after all he can run as a candidate given his recent history with the judicial system!?

I don't believe any of the rhetoric coming from either GOP or Democrats, they are both as bad as each other that seem to only resort to trading insults with their policies as secondary issues and no matter who wins, the result will have ramifications throughout the rest of the world.

Just to make it clear, Biden didn't start any wars, he only offered and gave support to The Ukraine and Israel. The Russians and Palestinian Hamas are the aggressors. Tell me where any allied troops are fighting at the moment.

Oil / fuel prices are controlled by OPEC and the increases are / were set by them. Both conflicts have affected supplies too, particularly from Russia to Eastern Europe and with the current situation brewing with Iran Middle Eastern supplies could be jeopardised in the coming weeks.

Inflation is caused by greedy corporations who put profits over everything including the population. In the USA, the most heavily taxed Western nation won't even pay their workers a fair basic wage because if they do employers will go broke? Give me a break.

No wonder the crime rate is so high.

I get my information from actual speeches filmed, by both candidates at their respective rallies and not by biased, unreliable news sources that have their own agendas.

I've seen videos of ordinary people interviewing other ordinary Trump supporters and most of them come across as not very intelligent, racist and / or woke. The same applies to Democrat interviewees as well. The camera doesn't lie.

Good luck with the outcome of the election. We're all going to need it.

12 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

you really have no idea what you are talking about. "His core" is 75 million strong, that's not the same thing as a candidate with just a couple million or a few hundred thousand guaranteed voters.

His core is not going to win him the coming election. He lost the popular vote both times, but the only relevant question here is what is the political strategy to win the electoral college - and does Trump have it?

Everything thing the man says and does is NOT going to increase his appeal/reach.

Who he's always been??  No one ever had a problem with Trump until he got in the way of the dummycraps.

He was an interesting phenomena AT BEST. No one had a problem with him? 🤣

Novelty??   Four years of low inflation, low gas prices, low grocery prices, low energy prices. NO NEW WARS, BROUGHT PEACE ACCORDS TO THE MIDDLE EAST.  That's not novelty, that's good leadership.

I'll give you a lot of space here hummers. Even though a lot of this is beyond domestic political winds, ok, Trump presided over a better situation for a lot of people and families. He also completely fucked up the Covid response. Even pre-covid, the Trump economy was on the decline.

Why would any of us be embarrassed?  we all see what the left is doing to destroy him. Don't you get it yet? If he wins their entire ideology is put on hold until the next election and if his policies work and things improve for the country the dems wont be able to win the next election so their ideology dies and they don't want that. 

He destroys himself mate. Listen to him. Just listen. He's fucking insane. There is nothing even close to how one dimensional he is.

I'm not sure what "his policies" are. Women are not much more than chattel and 10 to 20 percent tariffs on all imported goods are only going to explode inflation.

He was directly asked recently what specific policy he has regarding inflation, and his response was a sincere "if you vote for me, I'll fix it".

He isn't going to be a dictator because dictators do not answer questions, they do not spend 6 hours with the family of a dead soldier, like biden they deny that any soldiers died on their watch. 13 died under biden and he cannot and wont even say their names. Dictators do not care what the people want and most importantly all dictators have the military on their side which is completely necessary to keeping control, without it there can be no dictatorship and Trump didn't have it on jan 6th and he doesn't have it now so there is no way in hell for him to become a dictator.

He is absolutely going to be a dictator. His record in the military space speaks for itself. Old bone spurs himself.

How do you rationalise so many former cabinet members NOT standing for - or by - President Trump. Not even his VP?!?!?!??!

You just keep believing in what the dems tell you to believe.

No my friend, I don't drink woke rubbish as much as I don't drink what ever it is Trump is selling.

I'm not sure Harris policies are the right ones, but I'm damn sure they are not the fever dreams of a man that has no concept of service or community.

NO CONCEPT.

2 hours ago, rm2551 said:

His core is not going to win him the coming election. He lost the popular vote both times, but the only relevant question here is what is the political strategy to win the electoral college - and does Trump have it?

Everything thing the man says and does is NOT going to increase his appeal/reach.

He was an interesting phenomena AT BEST. No one had a problem with him? 🤣

I'll give you a lot of space here hummers. Even though a lot of this is beyond domestic political winds, ok, Trump presided over a better situation for a lot of people and families. He also completely fucked up the Covid response. Even pre-covid, the Trump economy was on the decline.

He destroys himself mate. Listen to him. Just listen. He's fucking insane. There is nothing even close to how one dimensional he is.

I'm not sure what "his policies" are. Women are not much more than chattel and 10 to 20 percent tariffs on all imported goods are only going to explode inflation.

He was directly asked recently what specific policy he has regarding inflation, and his response was a sincere "if you vote for me, I'll fix it".

He is absolutely going to be a dictator. His record in the military space speaks for itself. Old bone spurs himself.

How do you rationalise so many former cabinet members NOT standing for - or by - President Trump. Not even his VP?!?!?!??!

No my friend, I don't drink woke rubbish as much as I don't drink what ever it is Trump is selling.

I'm not sure Harris policies are the right ones, but I'm damn sure they are not the fever dreams of a man that has no concept of service or community.

NO CONCEPT.

You are wrong on everything but whatever I'm done trying to pound sense into rocks

3 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

You are wrong on everything but whatever I'm done trying to pound sense into rocks

He lost the popular vote twice, he only took a one term office via the red state biased electoral college.