Moby Dick RAH version /demo and analysis

porgie66

Here is my first YouTube video devoted to breaking down and demonstrating Bonzo's drumming on the Royal Albert Hall version of Moby Dick. I just posted part 2 today as well. My video channel name is BONHAMOLOGY. I am also nearly done with the complete studio catalog. I only have two songs left, Moby Dick ( studio version) and Hot Dog.   There are also well numerous live versions, a complete 1973 style set list of video drum covers, as well as many instructional lesson videos. Check out my playlists on the YouTube channel. 

6 hours ago, porgie66 said:

Here is my first YouTube video devoted to breaking down and demonstrating Bonzo's drumming on the Royal Albert Hall version of Moby Dick. I just posted part 2 today as well. My video channel name is BONHAMOLOGY. I am also nearly done with the complete studio catalog. I only have two songs left, Moby Dick ( studio version) and Hot Dog.   There are also well numerous live versions, a complete 1973 style set list of video drum covers, as well as many instructional lesson videos. Check out my playlists on the YouTube channel. 

Fantastic playing and analysis.  And the SOUND you get is just amazing!!  Looking forward to future posts.  Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...