Live footage Train Kept a Rollin' (1969) ?

Klape

5 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

No. Audio recordings only.

Thanks, that's too bad ! I guess people were not expecting such a great act and started filming during others song.

Do you know any footage of Train kept a rollin' ? even if it's 15 seconds, it would be great already.

Thanks Steve.

13 minutes ago, Klape said:

Thanks, that's too bad ! I guess people were not expecting such a great act and started filming during others song.

Do you know any footage of Train kept a rollin' ? even if it's 15 seconds, it would be great already.

Thanks Steve.

Though not complete performances, 1969.01.31 New York and 1969.07.05 Atlanta have some brief sequences of Train Kept a Rollin’. 

In terms of 1980, the aforementioned Zurich footage as well as Cologne have clips of it.

Edited by ledzepfilm

46 minutes ago, ledzepfilm said:

Though not complete performances, 1969.01.31 New York and 1969.07.05 Atlanta have some brief sequences of Train Kept a Rollin’. 

In terms of 1980, the aforementioned Zurich footage as well as Cologne have clips of it.

You rock, as always! :thumbsup: 

I mean, a video of it might exist depending on how much footage they have of them at the Texas International Pop Festival. I don’t think we know for sure how much of them was really filmed and I don’t really know if that will ever be released to us. We do have a few minutes of it but no Train unfortunately.

18 hours ago, EthanG said:

I mean, a video of it might exist depending on how much footage they have of them at the Texas International Pop Festival. I don’t think we know for sure how much of them was really filmed and I don’t really know if that will ever be released to us. We do have a few minutes of it but no Train unfortunately.

The 16mm footage does not have Train (I’ve seen the beginning of the reel, it starts with I Can’t Quit You), but I’d say it’s likely another audience member probably caught it. There are probably tons of films from that festival yet to be seen.