STAIRWAY TO GILLIGAN'S ISLAND

kipper

1 hour ago, reids said:

Hopefully, Malfoy doesn’t try to bring up another frivolous lawsuit w/ “Stairway To Gilligan” lol 😝 

R😎 

Yeah, not only will the estate of Sherwood Schwartz (creator of Gilligan's Island and who wrote the lyrics to the theme song), but maybe even Taurus will have bone to pick too?  LOL

Sonny-Boy-Williamson-2-e1475154576756.jp

All in fun

Edited by kipper

7 minutes ago, redrum said:

Brilliant. I remember him from American Idol. 👍

I think he is pretty entertaining. And I don't think he was making fun of the song. Clearly he is a fan of Led Zeppelin as well as other bands/artists.

4 hours ago, kipper said:

I think he is pretty entertaining. And I don't think he was making fun of the song. Clearly he is a fan of Led Zeppelin as well as other bands/artists.

Genius. I always wanted to play against the Pinball Wizard. :) One we used to play in the 60's at the bowling alley. 3 games for a quarter. 

Gottlieb Buckaroo 1965 coin operated pinball woodrail game

I love this clown, great voice, interesting presence, and he sips a spot o' tea before getting into it. Plus his facial expressions, or lack thereof are hilarious.

I think we have found the new singer for Jimmy Page's new music! Now I know most are skeptical that Jimmy has even written new music but I tell you, I think he has but just cannot find the perfect singer. Well, here he is. Jimmy, give this guy a call, this clown is the real deal. However I would ask him his opinion on John Wayne Gacy first. Better safe than sorry.

Edited by PeaceFrogYum

10 minutes ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

I love this clown, great voice, interesting presence, and he sips a spot o' tea before getting into it. Plus his facial expressions, or lack thereof are hilarious.

I think we have found the new singer for Jimmy Page's new music! Now I know most are skeptical that Jimmy has even written new music but I tell you, I think he has but just cannot find the perfect singer. Well, here he is. Jimmy, give this guy a call, this clown is the real deal. However I would ask him his opinion on John Wayne Gacy first. Better safe than sorry.

I love this idea. Puddles the clown has a great voice and stage presence, but I thinks Percy would not like to be replaced by a clown.  And besides, there already is a band that are "the Bozo the clowns of rock and roll".

kiss.jpg

3 hours ago, kipper said:

Percy would not like to be replaced by a clown.  

This alone would be worth it:

Guitar World: So Jimmy, your pick of front man is rather...unusual. Can I ask why this particular choice?

JP: Well Brad, Robert was not available so the obvious choice was Puddles. We really need a clown to fill Robert's enormous shoes. Cue clown horn and whoopee cushion sound.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 4:59 PM, PeaceFrogYum said:

This alone would be worth it:

Guitar World: So Jimmy, your pick of front man is rather...unusual. Can I ask why this particular choice?

JP: Well Brad, Robert was not available so the obvious choice was Puddles. We really need a clown to fill Robert's enormous shoes. Cue clown horn and whoopee cushion sound.

That is funny!