Why was JPJ left off of the Page/Plant mid 90 Tours?

weapon2010

3 hours ago, weapon2010 said:

then come up with some new and cool bitch

Let me get this straight, you bring up a topic, you get a reply back that you don’t like. Then you get all key board warrior and studio gangster on people. 

the search option on the site is maybe a little difficult, but to start calling people      “ Bitch”? Right on weapon2010. Just curious, what Philly shoes did you go to?

Just some advice, try not to take everything so personal and lash out at the slightest perceived insult. Which I’m not sure Mr. Strider was insulting you. And if he did, try and not be such a soft little baby bitch about it. Grow up Peter Pan. Or troll places and if everyone doesn’t just crush on everything you say then get all hardcore on them. 

17 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Let me get this straight,

no , you dont have it straight Plant77  , btw cool name for a LZ forum ,very original,lol, its NOT a an old and tired subject to the person who brought it up, just old and tired to some dicks on this forum like you, thanks to SteveZ98 for the thread link!

2 hours ago, weapon2010 said:

its NOT a an old and tired subject to the person who brought it up

You claim to be a fan of Led Zeppelin since 1980 that attended the Page/Plant Philadelphia show, which was 26 YEARS ago, yet ask why JPJ wasn't involved. You are either just trolling here (as your post history strongly suggests) or you are a casual fan at best. Nothing wrong with that, but you'll find most members here are unwilling to discuss this topic again and again. Perhaps you would have gotten a better response if you had offered your own explanation or understanding of why he was not involved, or told us what you had found so far. Instead, it came across as yet another, "I've got a homework assignment and want everyone else to spoon feed me all the answers". People with better things to do get tired of it quickly.  

36 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

You claim to be a fan of Led Zeppelin since 1980 that attended the Page/Plant Philadelphia show,

no , i am

most members here are unwilling to discuss this topic again and again.

dont care

People with better things to do get tired of it quickly.  

then don't respond at all

"I've got a homework assignment and want everyone else to spoon feed me all the answers".

oh Im sorry i didn't know the rules to search the topic, again the only one who was helpful was Stevez98 , everyone else has been a dick!

Edited by weapon2010

6 hours ago, weapon2010 said:

no , you dont have it straight Plant77  , btw cool name for a LZ forum ,very original,lol, its NOT a an old and tired subject to the person who brought it up, just old and tired to some dicks on this forum like you, thanks to SteveZ98 for the thread link!

Thanks for the thumbs up on the name. I appreciate it. I also like WEAPON2010. That’s very original, descriptive, and says a lot about you. I’m sorry you are lashing out on everyone with the exception of SteveZ98. And yes he is a cool guy and has some real contributions to the forum for sure.

Hopefully you can calm down a little bit and forget about all the tough guy routines, and the LOL’s, and the NOT, and Dbag, and Bitch, and all the other tough talk and find some interesting information in this place. 

Right on weepon2010 have a great night big guy. 

6 hours ago, weapon2010 said:

Alright man, let’s start over. It’s a shame that they didn’t invite JPJ. I also wish that would have. Here we sit 25 plus years from that time and it sucks that it didn’t go down that way. How do you feel about it Weapon2010?

Hope that helps us in our new relationship moving forward. I’m being serious now Weapon. Also, what shows did you go to? What year? While you were at the show or shows, were you thinking 🤔 “ Goddamn it! These guys should have invited, and included John Paul Jones”. Or was it something that crept up on you overtime? For me I just was happy to be able to see the two of them and enjoy what we were able to witness and experience.

Let me know where you stand. I’m interested in it.