Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

3 hours ago, shnflacwav said:

JoeBama gave a lecture tonight where he called half the country a threat to democracy. There was another politician who once thought half the country was a threat to its way of existence.

JoeHitler2.jpg

Sieg Heil!  Just Bite Me doing what he does best, making a complete ass of himself in front of the American people.  I feel sorry for anyone who voted for this kook thinking he would be the great uniter.  Sad thing is I fear the worst is yet to come from this horrible clown show.

7 minutes ago, slave to zep said:

FB_IMG_1662095855483.jpg

"Really, you know the 'electric banana' was right in there and gave it away. And that's what the song's about." This definition was re-affirmed in an interview with NME magazine: "it's about being cool, laid-back, and also the electrical bananas that were appearing on the scene – which were ladies' vibrators."

😄

56 minutes ago, redrum said:

"Really, you know the 'electric banana' was right in there and gave it away. And that's what the song's about." This definition was re-affirmed in an interview with NME magazine: "it's about being cool, laid-back, and also the electrical bananas that were appearing on the scene – which were ladies' vibrators."

😄

Um what????

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

So, the President is in the wrong for wanting an end to some of these nuts calling for riots and violence in the streets--especially in the wake of the Capitol Riots last year???

It's definitely funny how the world works sometimes...

biden is thnut you need to watch out for, he and his admin are the ones killing democracy. And if you believe him I have a bridge for you to look at for a low low price..

On 9/1/2022 at 7:36 PM, shnflacwav said:

JoeBama gave a lecture tonight where he called half the country a threat to democracy. There was another politician who once thought half the country was a threat to its way of existence.

JoeHitler2.jpg

Trivializing Hitler is never a good look, whether it's comparing Trump or Biden to Hitler.

8 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

biden is thnut you need to watch out for, he and his admin are the ones killing democracy. And if you believe him I have a bridge for you to look at for a low low price..

Killing democracy? Has Biden cancelled elections? Has he made it harder for citizens to vote? Has he suspended Congress or the Senate? Abolished the courts? 

Your overreaction is duly noted.

19 minutes ago, Strider said:

Trivializing Hitler is never a good look, whether it's comparing Trump or Biden to Hitler.

Killing democracy? Has Biden cancelled elections? Has he made it harder for citizens to vote? Has he suspended Congress or the Senate? Abolished the courts? 

Your overreaction is duly noted.

Riiiiggghhhhttt

download (1).jpg

11 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

Riiiiggghhhhttt

download (1).jpg

Another meme that means nothing. What is this hate that is supposed to flow through you?

Look. I don't care if you don't like Biden. That is your right. I am not telling you to vote for him. I would rather he not run in 2024. 

If Trump and Biden is the best we can do after 246 years, that is pretty sad.

But we are a long way from Hitler.

Edited by Strider

9 hours ago, Strider said:

Another meme that means nothing. What is this hate that is supposed to flow through you?

Look. I don't care if you don't like Biden. That is your right. I am not telling you to vote for him. I would rather he not run in 2024. 

If Trump and Biden is the best we can do after 246 years, that is pretty sad.

But we are a long way from Hitler.

look, if you don't like what I post I invite you to keep it to yourself.  I have no use for anyone who believes anything this asshole says. One minute I'm a fucking murder for not masking or getting vaxed, then I'm a terrorist for not wanting to put up with CRT,  then, I'm an insurrectionist because I think the election was rigged. I'm a racist because I don't want millions of so called refugees to pour over an open border so the left can fill their voting block with illegal voters.  I'm an extremist because I want voter ID to ensure those illegals and other non citizens are not voting in our elections. BTW  republicans have been on the back end of being called hitler since bush.  So give a rest.

OOOPs I forgot one, According to this jerkoff I am a threat to democracy and this country.

Edited by hummingbird69

6 hours ago, shnflacwav said:

That was the most hateful speech ever out of an American President towards fellow Americans. Not only was it full of lies against Republicans, it was disgraceful. JoeBama can be any of these:

spacer.png

We noticed how much Bidens' backdrop looked like Hitlers'!

Actually a lot like that fascist scene in "The wall".

Hmmmmm

2 hours ago, Strider said:

L.A. hasn't had a decent snowfall since January 1949.

snow_tujunga.thumb.jpg.7cd97e36c57ed6df80cca65a75eac70b.jpg

Must have been the polar vortex then. We get cold from the Frazier River Valley in Canada and it's a bitch. We also get the east wind through Chinook Pass. That was what hit with my truck pic. 50 mph winds and snow drifts. You practically had to sit on the wood stove to stay warm. I can feel the fall already tonight.