1975.01.18 Remastered Soundboard

SteveZ98

13 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

Agreed. I wonder what the band's thinking was around the static set lists on the latter tours? I know there was a lot of variety during the jams, but it seems like they'd want to change up the songs they played a bit just to keep themselves interested. 

I think once the stage presentation became more elaborate from 73 forward - lights, smoke effects, how the sound was distributed throughout the arena - the set lists each tour were pretty much set in stone to allow for the stage/sound crew to know what was coming next. The show got highly choreographed by this time; I imagine the crew would have frequently gotten lost with any amount of improvisation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

All hail John Paul Jones. I am remastering this show again. I can send the full song to anyone who wants a copy of it, although I do not have the rest of the show done yet.

Edited by SteveZ98

3 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

All hail John Paul Jones. I am remastering this show again. I can send the full song to anyone who wants a copy of it, although I do not have the rest of the show done yet.

Please send and thank you SteveZ98!

9 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

^Sounds very, very good SteveZ98!

Thanks. Hearing more of the low end really makes it obvious how awesome this must have been to experience in the arena during the show. At the blistering volume Zep played at, Jonsey's bass and Bonzo's kick drum would have been pounding everyone in the chest. I wish I had been there.

• 3 weeks later...