2022 NFL PICK 'EM POOL

Strider

23 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

None of them were his fault and you know that.  They were McDermott's fault.  He did all he could do in  the playoff game and NEVER TOUCHED THE BALL IN OT.  So another meaningless post by you.  Nice game by Dallas by the way.  

Dallas played well but  we got Daked again

37 minutes ago, custard pie man said:

Dallas played well but  we got Daked again

And now you get Vikings.  With Jefferson and Diggs likely gets that assignment.  I would like to know what the hell is going on with Tredavius White?  This was a game we needed our pro bowl all star fucking corner in.  Is his career over?  Why would they activate him two weeks ago if he was not ready to fucking play?  Sack of shit McDermott and his games.  Id like to shove that microphone up his ass that little wrestling weasel.

12 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

And now you get Vikings.  With Jefferson and Diggs likely gets that assignment.  I would like to know what the hell is going on with Tredavius White?  This was a game we needed our pro bowl all star fucking corner in.  Is his career over?  Why would they activate him two weeks ago if he was not ready to fucking play?  Sack of shit McDermott and his games.  Id like to shove that microphone up his ass that little wrestling weasel.

diggs doesn't know how to play it safe so he will likely get burned, run pollard, sack the shit out of Cousins and hope not to get Daked and we might win

Thursday Nov. 17  

Tennessee at Green Bay 

Sunday Nov. 20

Chicago at Atlanta 
Carolina at Baltimore 
Cleveland at Buffalo
Washington at Houston 
Philadelphia at Indianapolis 
NY Jets at New England 
LA Rams at New Orleans 
Detroit at NY Giants 
Las Vegas at Denver 
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh 
Dallas at Minnesota 
Kansas City at LA Chargers 

Monday Nov. 21

San Francisco vs. Arizona

8 hours ago, custard pie man said:

diggs doesn't know how to play it safe so he will likely get burned, run pollard, sack the shit out of Cousins and hope not to get Daked and we might win

You will have to hope Cousins doesn't throw the ball as well as he did in Buffalo.  They got lucky and they have been lucky in most of their wins.  

This Sunday's Cleveland @ Buffalo game is being moved to Detroit's Ford Field...a domed stadium. Game time is the same...1pm ET. If you want to change your pick because of this move, go ahead and I'll change your card accordingly.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35048022/nfl-moves-browns-bills-game-detroit-due-snow-storm

Edited by Strider

Tennessee at Green Bay 

Chicago at Atlanta 
Carolina at Baltimore 
Cleveland at Buffalo 
Washington at Houston 
Philadelphia at Indianapolis 
NY Jets at New England 
LA Rams at New Orleans 
Detroit at NY Giants 
Las Vegas at Denver 
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
Dallas at Minnesota 
Kansas City at LA Chargers 

San Francisco vs. Arizona 

15 hours ago, Strider said:

This Sunday's Cleveland @ Buffalo game is being moved to Detroit's Ford Field...a domed stadium. Game time is the same...1pm ET. If you want to change your pick because of this move, go ahead and I'll change your card accordingly.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35048022/nfl-moves-browns-bills-game-detroit-due-snow-storm

not changing, Allen worries me whether home or away but they need to stop the bleeding, why has game moved? thanks are the pussies afraid to play in a little snow? lmao, thats what  football weather and home field advantage is all about, anyone remember when  Pats marched up there last year on a  monday nite and won in a blizzard?

21 hours ago, custard pie man said:

not changing, Allen worries me whether home or away but they need to stop the bleeding, why has game moved? thanks are the pussies afraid to play in a little snow? lmao, thats what  football weather and home field advantage is all about, anyone remember when  Pats marched up there last year on a  monday nite and won in a blizzard?

its not a little snow.  Its 3 feet and counting and the concern is not the players, but the public.  The Bills should win.  No doubt. But the concern is the illness that spread through the locker room. I hope they are fine by =Sunday.  And cleared?  I hope its not Covid.  Milano was on the list.  Edmunds is OUT.  White still OUT!  Explain that shit?  Taken off IR and STILL hasnt played.  McRatTurd has not said a word.

Chicago

Baltimore 

Buffalo 

Washington 

Philadelphia 

New England 

New Orleans 

NY Giants

Denver

Cincinnati 

Minnesota 

Kansas City

San Francisco 

I'm leaving on a weeklong trip but I will still be able to monitor the thread and tabulate everyone's picks. 

On 11/19/2022 at 8:28 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

its not a little snow.  Its 3 feet and counting and the concern is not the players, but the public.  The Bills should win.  No doubt. But the concern is the illness that spread through the locker room. I hope they are fine by =Sunday.  And cleared?  I hope its not Covid.  Milano was on the list.  Edmunds is OUT.  White still OUT!  Explain that shit?  Taken off IR and STILL hasnt played.  McRatTurd has not said a word.

actually was at a wedding most of yesterday and just saw the weather reports, my bad i guess they got hammered pretty severe , not aware of illness but sticking with Bills, they have to win

view while making these picks…

Tennessee - w

Atlanta
Baltimore
Buffalo
Washington
Philadelphia
New England 
New Orleans
NY Giants
Denver 
Pittsburgh
Dallas
Kansas City

San Francisco

3A7848BF-B44E-4413-9C9C-E147ADE1C7C0.jpeg

Edited by Walter

5 hours ago, Walter said:

Tennessee - w

Atlanta
Baltimore
Buffalo
Washington
Philadelphia
New England 
New Orleans
NY Giants
Denver 
Pittsburgh
Dallas
Kansas City

San Francisco

Where's Ursula Andress?

7 hours ago, Walter said:

Tennessee - w

Atlanta
Baltimore
Buffalo
Washington
Philadelphia
New England 
New Orleans
NY Giants
Denver 
Pittsburgh
Dallas
Kansas City

San Francisco

Where the hell are you now Walter?  Your boys clobbering Minnesota.  Looks like they spent too much time celebrating their miracle win in Buffalo.  We took care of the filthy Browns even with the bullshit officiating.  The TD they scored at garbage time made the game look closer than it was.