2022 NFL PICK 'EM POOL

Strider

21 hours ago, in_the_evening said:

Thursday Oct. 27  Time (ET)

Baltimore at Tampa Bay 8:15 p.m.

Sunday Oct. 30

Denver at Jacksonville (Wembley Stadium,, London) 9:30 a.m.
Carolina at Atlanta 1 p.m.
Chicago at Dallas 1 p.m.
Miami at Detroit 1 p.m.
Arizona at Minnesota 1 p.m.
Las Vegas at New Orleans 1 p.m.
New England at NY Jets 1 p.m.
Pittsburgh at Philadelphia 1 p.m.
Tennessee at Houston 4:05 p.m.
Washington at Indianapolis 4:25 p.m.
San Francisco at LA Rams 4:25 p.m.
NY Giants at Seattle 4:25 p.m.
Green Bay at Buffalo 8:20 p.m.

Monday Oct. 31

Cincinnati at Cleveland 8:15 p.m.

Thank you Strider.

You're welcome. But what did I do?

14 hours ago, Strider said:

You're welcome. But what did I do?

Please also change my Rams pick to SF.  I hear they are getting their injured back, the Rams won the SB last year and that means this year is dead.  So SF please. McCaffery is going to see the ball this week.  KC got lucky they did not have to deal with him.

6 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Please also change my Rams pick to SF.  I hear they are getting their injured back, the Rams won the SB last year and that means this year is dead.  So SF please. McCaffery is going to see the ball this week.  KC got lucky they did not have to deal with him.

Ok. You're pick is changed to SF.

5 hours ago, custard pie man said:

omg, won a thursday nite! wait does this mean now i'll have an 0 for 13 come sunday? side note, wonder how Brady feel now coming out of retirement and possibly getting taken to the cleaners by his model wife?

From what I've read, the model wife is worth close to double what Tommy's net worth is. 

11 hours ago, custard pie man said:

this maybe true, however in america the wife gets at least half even if shes caught cheating and holding a gun to your head lol, now Brady may have to play until he's 70 😂

Not if you get a good lawyer.

21 hours ago, custard pie man said:

this maybe true, however in america the wife gets at least half even if shes caught cheating and holding a gun to your head lol, now Brady may have to play until he's 70 😂

Oh dont I know it. I got taken to the cleaners after my first marriage went south after the magic number of 17 years.  I have seen so many marriages tank at this number.  Something about 17 years.  It has to be a distraction to Brady but the age factor is also.  He probably wish's he had started at FOX this year.  

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Oh dont I know it. I got taken to the cleaners after my first marriage went south after the magic number of 17 years.  I have seen so many marriages tank at this number.  Something about 17 years.  It has to be a distraction to Brady but the age factor is also.  He probably wish's he had started at FOX this year.  

sorry to hear that, celebrated 35 on june 27 this year and going strong, well actually didn't celebrate  cuz  my daughter got married  july 3 and son 2 weeks ago so were a little tapped out at the moment lol but very happy and proud

1 hour ago, custard pie man said:

sorry to hear that, celebrated 35 on june 27 this year and going strong, well actually didn't celebrate  cuz  my daughter got married  july 3 and son 2 weeks ago so were a little tapped out at the moment lol but very happy and proud

Congrats.  I am 17 years into my second marriage.  Of course my two daughters are from my first one.  I am following this damn London game on my cell phone.  Close and low scoring as I figured.  I would call this a must win for Denver.  To salvage anything of this season

15 hours ago, Walter said:

Tampa Bay - L (again) 

Sunday Oct. 30 - :) 

Jacksonville 
Atlanta
Dallas
Miami
Minnesota
Las Vegas
New England
Philadelphia
Houston
Indianapolis
LA Rams
NY Giants
Buffalo

Cincinnati

Changing my Giants pick to Seattle. DK Metcalf is playing. 

7 hours ago, ebk said:

oooooo.... Happy Birthday Walter!! Hope it's spectacular!

Thank you darling! We had dinner at one of my favorite haunts, lots of shots and a Cowboys ass whoopin…great day!! 😘❤️😘

Hope to hit up Bern’s with you again next spring!! 

Edited by Walter

A bit late but I was in no condition to do math last night. 🎃

jabe is kicking ass...for four weeks in a row, jabe has outright won or had a share of the win for the week. He has now passed Walter for the season lead.

Week 8 Results

jabe: 12-3*

Strider: 11-2

custard pie man: 10-5

paul carruthers: 10-5

ebk: 9-6

LedZeppfan77: 9-6

redrum: 9-6

Walter: 7-8

in_the_evening: 6-9

greengrass: 5-10

Season Standings After 123 Games