2022 NFL PICK 'EM POOL

Strider

Why did I pick the Lambs? 

Week 4 is in the books and we have a tie for the week: custard pie man and Walter finished 12-4. Mazel tov!

In other Week 4 highlights, greengrass had his first week over .500! :cheer:

Week 4 Results

custard pie man: 12-4*

Walter: 12-4*

ebk: 10-6

in_the_evening: 10-6

jabe: 10-6

LedZeppfan1977: 10-6

greengrass: 9-7

paul carruthers: 8-8

Strider: 8-8

redrum: 7-9

Season Standings After 64 Games 

1. Walter*: 39-24-1

2. ebk: 36-27-1

3. custard pie man*: 35-28-1

3. LedZeppfan1977*: 35-28-1

3. paul carruthers: 35-28-1

4. jabe*: 34-29-1

5. Strider: 31-32-1

6. redrum: 29-34-1

7. greengrass: 25-38-1

8. in_the_evening*: 21-11

Week 5 Schedule 

Thursday October 6   Time (ET)

Indianapolis @ Denver 8:15 pm

Sunday October 9

NY Giants vs. Green Bay ( at Tottenham, England) 9:30 am

Pittsburgh @ Buffalo 1:00 pm

Chargers @ Cleveland 1:00 pm

Chicago @ Minnesota 1:00 pm

Detroit @ New England 1:00 pm

Seattle @ New Orleans 1:00 pm

Miami @ NY Jets 1:00 pm

Atlanta @ Tampa Bay 1:00 pm

Tennessee @ Washington 1:00 pm

Houston @ Jacksonville 1:00 pm

San Francisco @ Carolina 4:05 pm

Dallas @ LA Rams 4:25 pm

Philadelphia @ Arizona 4:25 pm

Cincinnati @ Baltimore 8:20 pm

Monday October 10

Las Vegas @ Kansas City 8:15 pm

Congrats on the week Walter.  But know Im coming for you!!!

Indy  ( never can count the Colts out no matter what city they are in, Russel aint cooking nothing but shit)

Green Bay

Buffalo

Cleveland 

Minnesota

New England  (hope Im wrong here with a 3rd string QB, but the Lions D is horrible)

New Orleans ( best bet this week)

NY Jets  ( I believe Tua is out, making this the pick)

Tampa

Tennessee  (Wash looks horrible)

Jacksonville

San Fransisco

LA Rams

Philly

Baltimore  ( a true toss up, Ravens have lost 5 straight at home)

KC (hope I am wrong here too but doubt it)

Last week was rough, maybe I can rebound...

Denver (another Thursday Night turd, no doubt)....

Green Bay 

Buffalo (I don't know what the line is, but the Bills should run them out of the stadium)....

Cleveland 

Minnesota 

New England (Hate to do it, but they are playing Detroit)....

Seattle (Another one that may bite me in the ass. Can't trust anyone in the NFC except Philly)....

Miami 

Tampa Bay

Tennessee (Are Washington keeping those new uniforms 🤢)....

Jacksonville 

San Francisco

Dallas

Philadelphia

Cincinnati (is every division in football full of mediocre teams)....

Kansas City 

58 minutes ago, custard pie man said:

does anyone know if Dak is going to play  against Rams? if so I will have to go with Rams

I am not sure when he is returning.  i think he is way over rated.   The Rams are the better team all day.  But you just won a week with Walter didn't you?  

I don't know about the Rams being better than Dallas when they got punked by the Niners last night. Anyway, I think I saw a video on Youtube that Dallas doesn't want to rush Dak back, but don't take my word for it.

I think I'm confident in this week's picks until the games are played Sunday & I have 7 losses before 4'O clock...

13 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

I don't know about the Rams being better than Dallas when they got punked by the Niners last night. Anyway, I think I saw a video on Youtube that Dallas doesn't want to rush Dak back, but don't take my word for it.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/jones-dak-s-grip-not-well-enough-to-play

2 hours ago, Walter said:

thanks guys, don't want him back, said when he was a rookie he reminds me of Romo, great stats and with big game he'll blow it every time, so far been right and if he ever gets us to promise land  I will be first to say I was wrong about him

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I am not sure when he is returning.  i think he is way over rated.   The Rams are the better team all day.  But you just won a week with Walter didn't you?  

cowboys seem to be a better, more well rounded team without Dak, with less throwing, turnovers with Rush and a strong ball controlled run game with Zeke and Pollard their defense is getting significant rest and playing lights out, look for Stafford to get beat up pretty bad this week, not impressed by Rams, super bowl hangover?

19 hours ago, Strider said:

Week 5 Schedule 

Thursday October 6   Time (ET)

Sunday October 9

Monday October 10

17 hours ago, custard pie man said:

cowboys seem to be a better, more well rounded team without Dak, with less throwing, turnovers with Rush and a strong ball controlled run game with Zeke and Pollard their defense is getting significant rest and playing lights out, look for Stafford to get beat up pretty bad this week, not impressed by Rams, super bowl hangover?

No question about the SB hangover.  And I saw it coming, I knew the Bills would hammer them.   Don't forget these are my two favorite teams.  So I know the Rams are not going back to the SB most likely but you never know.  I like the Bills chances fare better.  BUT, I do not think Dallas is as good as the Rams.  But Pollard is a good weapon that might make it a long day for the Rams D.  I think Stafford can beat them down field however.  I will pick the Rams to win.  Green Bay should be a cinch vs the Giants.  I cant see the Giants at 4-1 let alone their current 3-1.  GB has major issues after Rogers lost his go  to guy.  But their D surprisingly weak vs a bad NE team.  I think maybe they took NE lightly.  No doubt they were not up for it. But being in London, it might motivate them a bit. Jones just does not impress me and I wonder how long Doboll sticks with him in NY?  Boy is it strange seeing Pittsburgh get 14 from anyone.  The Bills will rush nobody back from injury for this game.  I wonder if Trey White will return this week? I think that with Bridgewater at QB, the Jets are a good underdog play.  I think Atlanta getting 9 is very tempting.  Tampa laying that many is not a safe bet.  Ill take the 9.  My "lock" of the week is New Orleans to hammer Seattle

30 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

No question about the SB hangover.  And I saw it coming, I knew the Bills would hammer them.   Don't forget these are my two favorite teams.  So I know the Rams are not going back to the SB most likely but you never know.  I like the Bills chances fare better.  BUT, I do not think Dallas is as good as the Rams.  But Pollard is a good weapon that might make it a long day for the Rams D.  I think Stafford can beat them down field however.  I will pick the Rams to win.  Green Bay should be a cinch vs the Giants.  I cant see the Giants at 4-1 let alone their current 3-1.  GB has major issues after Rogers lost his go  to guy.  But their D surprisingly weak vs a bad NE team.  I think maybe they took NE lightly.  No doubt they were not up for it. But being in London, it might motivate them a bit. Jones just does not impress me and I wonder how long Doboll sticks with him in NY?  Boy is it strange seeing Pittsburgh get 14 from anyone.  The Bills will rush nobody back from injury for this game.  I wonder if Trey White will return this week? I think that with Bridgewater at QB, the Jets are a good underdog play.  I think Atlanta getting 9 is very tempting.  Tampa laying that many is not a safe bet.  Ill take the 9.  My "lock" of the week is New Orleans to hammer Seattle

lock of the week saints? did Brees come back lol

40 minutes ago, custard pie man said:

yeah much to much pressure for Russel with that 250 M, n

meanwhile  his replacement is killing it in seattle

Geno?  Seriously?  Killing it?  Your killing me.  Fucking Geno will get hit right between the eyes when he plays some real teams.  This week Saints D will eat his ass up

Thursday October 6   

Indianapolis @ Denver

Sunday October 9

NY Giants vs. Green Bay

Pittsburgh @ Buffalo

Chargers @ Cleveland

Chicago @ Minnesota 

Detroit @ New England 

Seattle @ New Orleans 

Miami @ NY Jets 

Atlanta @ Tampa Bay

Tennessee @ Washington