Chicago
San Francisco
New England
Green Bay 
Jacksonville
Minnesota
Cincy
Baltimore
Tampa Bay (Tomlin, bring back Duck Hodges)
La (the) Rams
Seattle
Buffalo
Philly
LA Chargers

paul carruthers and I see eye to eye this week...

so need to get these in have my second wedding of the year this weekend, my son, my daughter was july so believe pre season is finnaly over so all of us should have a feel for who is real or not but its the nfl lol

Bears

49ers

Pats

Packers

Colts

Vikings

Bengals

Ravens

Bucs

Rams

Cardinals

Chiefs( flip flopped couple times on this one)

Cowboys (please play Cooper Rush, i'm begging you coach)

Chargers

I do not understand why most of you have so much faith in a has been NE team?  Cleveland are the better team even without Watson.  OK.  Congrats on the wedding Custard Man, if we have all hands on deck we should beat KC. Some of these games are very tough to call. Like this trash Thursday night game.  The Bears put up a fight for while vs Minnesota and I just see nothing from Washington.  Yet the are a pick. Why? Wentz is a bum.  He is finished. The Bengals vs Saints game is a real tough call.  So is the Cardinals and Seahawks.  And add Dallas and Phily, and the Denver and Chargers game.  Tough week.

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I do not understand why most of you have so much faith in a has been NE team?  Cleveland are the better team even without Watson.  OK.  Congrats on the wedding Custard Man, if we have all hands on deck we should beat KC. Some of these games are very tough to call. Like this trash Thursday night game.  The Bears put up a fight for while vs Minnesota and I just see nothing from Washington.  Yet the are a pick. Why? Wentz is a bum.  He is finished. The Bengals vs Saints game is a real tough call.  So is the Cardinals and Seahawks.  And add Dallas and Phily, and the Denver and Chargers game.  Tough week.

if Bills of first 2 weeks show up then yes an ass wooping they will give  but Bills that showed up next 2 weeks well an ass wooping the other way, i flipped a lot on this one then  said wtf, if everyone is picking Bills and  chiefs win I can pick up a game on  all on season standings, thanks on wedding, rain should be out friday so saturday outdoor in ct. should be great

Thursday Oct. 13   

Washington at Chicago 

Sunday Oct. 16

San Francisco at Atlanta 
New England at Cleveland 
NY Jets at Green Bay 
Jacksonville at Indianapolis 
Minnesota at Miami 
Cincinnati at New Orleans 
Baltimore at NY Giants 
Tampa Bay at Pittsburgh 
Carolina at LA Rams 
Arizona at Seattle 
Buffalo at Kansas City 
Dallas at Philadelphia 

Monday Oct. 17

Denver at LA Chargers

On 10/10/2022 at 11:39 PM, Strider said:

The bye weeks start now, so only 14 games this week.

Week 6 Schedule 

Thursday Oct. 13   Time (ET)

Washington at Chicago 8:15 p.m.

Sunday Oct. 16

San Francisco at Atlanta 1 p.m.
New England at Cleveland 1 p.m.
NY Jets at Green Bay 1 p.m.
Jacksonville at Indianapolis 1 p.m.
Minnesota at Miami 1 p.m.
Cincinnati at New Orleans 1 p.m.
Baltimore at NY Giants 1 p.m.
Tampa Bay at Pittsburgh 1 p.m.
Carolina at LA Rams 4:05 p.m.
Arizona at Seattle 4:05 p.m.
Buffalo at Kansas City 4:25 p.m.
Dallas at Philadelphia 8:20 p.m.

Monday Oct. 17

Denver at LA Chargers 8:15 p.m.

16 hours ago, custard pie man said:

if Bills of first 2 weeks show up then yes an ass wooping they will give  but Bills that showed up next 2 weeks well an ass wooping the other way, i flipped a lot on this one then  said wtf, if everyone is picking Bills and  chiefs win I can pick up a game on  all on season standings, thanks on wedding, rain should be out friday so saturday outdoor in ct. should be great

Are you referring to the Miami game?  That was a fluke, many injuries in 100 degree muggy weather they were more prepared for. And they were lucky as Josh missed McKenzie on TD, Bass missed what would have been winning FG.  Josh still threw for well over 400 yards. You cant win em all.  I will tell you now, we will beat them in December in Buffalo.  And they may be out of the race by then anyway.  KC should have lost to Raiders. Their secondary is a joke.  Do you think they can stop Josh?  Never. The only break they are catching is Trey White is being kept out an extra week He is practicing again so I suspect his return will be the following week, after the bye.  Green Bay at Buffalo I think?  The team I fear the most, and the only  team I fear, is a Cleveland team with Watson.  Sure it may take him a few weeks to find his A game. But the up side is their defense has not been that good. Our defense is going to be dominant once we get White and Poyer back in there, and of course Oliver.   It sounds like Micah Hyde is out for the season, but he had the surgery weeks ago, so they have kind of backed off on it. Maybe he could return in the playoffs but not sure.  Weddings can be great yet stressful.  You know, the preparation and all. Oh, last thing on the Bills, you said the next 2 games?  The Pittsburgh game?  You cant be referring to that?  If you beat the Steelers 38-3 you have done ok. And it could have been worse.  They pulled Allen for the 4th quarter

no Ravens game following their loss, coach  for Ravens helped  them not to lose 2 straight, anyways Bills should win but i'm throwing a Hail mary cuz i'm a game behind you  and I know  your going with bills lol, Watson  is a huge unknown great player who  probably should be lifting weights in prison but that's the world we live in, still think  a team to reckon in afc is chargers if they can get healthy and yes Raiders showed kc and their fans are very beatable

47 minutes ago, custard pie man said:

no Ravens game following their loss, coach  for Ravens helped  them not to lose 2 straight, anyways Bills should win but i'm throwing a Hail mary cuz i'm a game behind you  and I know  your going with bills lol, Watson  is a huge unknown great player who  probably should be lifting weights in prison but that's the world we live in, still think  a team to reckon in afc is chargers if they can get healthy and yes Raiders showed kc and their fans are very beatable

I wish Raiders had won.  But it’s a long season and nobody is out of anything yet. Well maybe the Redskins are.  

interesting stat:   Atlanta Falcons are 5-0 vs the spread!

2 of cappers I follow like the Saints this week.  More of a pick against a banged up Cincy team that has a super bowl hangover and a miserable schedule.  

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

12 hours ago, redrum said:

Poke the Bear and they still suck. 

Could this finally be the year we get a  SF vs Bills SB?  Remember back in the day, Montana and Kelly ?  Always thought it would happen.  It was close in 90 when the Giants ruined the party.  Now your boys are playing pretty damn good and right now might be the best the NFC has to offer.?

Once again my Thursday pick goes down in flames.

Did not watch the game...didn't even watch the highlights when I got home last night. From what I have read and heard it was another dud of a game. I'm laughing at Amazon paying $1 BILLION for these Thursday Night crapfests. Fuck Jeff Bezos.

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Could this finally be the year we get a  SF vs Bills SB?  Remember back in the day, Montana and Kelly ?  Always thought it would happen.  It was close in 90 when the Giants ruined the party.  Now your boys are playing pretty damn good and right now might be the best the NFC has to offer.?

That would be great as long as Jimmy doesn't get hurt. Tough defense too. 

The Montana days were amazing. 😊

On 10/14/2022 at 9:04 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

That would be great. The Montana/Walsh/Siefert/Young years was a once in a lifetime event.