2022 NFL PICK 'EM POOL

Strider

On 12/27/2022 at 5:08 AM, custard pie man said:

lost chargers?🤣

It's hard for people who don't live here to understand just how inconsequential the Chargers are to us in L.A. The Raiders still have more love here than the Chargers. L.A. looks at the Chargers as a team that got lost on their way out of San Diego. They need to either go back to San Diego or find another home. They will never be taken to heart in L.A. Roger Goodell and the Chargers owners screwed the pooch badly on this one. It's a black mark on the NFL. 

On 12/29/2022 at 3:44 PM, jabe said:

Tennessee

Atlanta
Detroit
J'ville
KC
New Englamd
NY Giants
Philly
Tampa Bay
Washinton
San Francisco
NY Jets
Green Bay
Lost Chargers
Pittsburgh
Cincy

I could only check the 49ers score on my phone today. Looks like the damned east bay rivalry really kicked in for the Raiders. I can't believe SF let them score that much. Were there injuries , fumbles and interceptions by SF? Can't find any stats on the game. Are the Eagles joking? 

18 hours ago, redrum said:

I could only check the 49ers score on my phone today. Looks like the damned east bay rivalry really kicked in for the Raiders. I can't believe SF let them score that much. Were there injuries , fumbles and interceptions by SF? Can't find any stats on the game. Are the Eagles joking? 

can't help ya on the first one cuz in new england we had to watch packers, vikes game, which was a blowout, should of switched over to more competitive and Eagles have been resting injured Hurts however they better win or Cowboys  could I believe win all tie breakers and get a 1 seed, won't matter though if Dak keeps throwing to wrong team

On 1/1/2023 at 6:25 PM, redrum said:

It was Davante Adams making incredible catches and Josh Jacobs finding enough creases in the line to keep drives alive and score touchdowns instead of settling for field goals. Alas, when the Raiders went ahead 24-14 in the third quarter the 49ers had the Raiders right where they wanted them. The Raiders had blown all four previous games in which they had double-digit leads in the second half. This would be their fifth blown game.

Statham had a terrible interception that allowed San Francisco to make it a one score game. The game went back and forth at the end of the fourth quarter with both teams making great plays with time running out. 49ers had a chance to win it as time ran out but Robbie Gold missed 41 yard field goal.

Raiders had ball first in OT and Nick Bosa drove Raiders tackle Miller backwards into Stidham as he was throwing the ball. It went up like a wounded duck and was easily picked off by the 49ers and returned deep into Raiders red zone. From there it was an easy chip shot for Gold.

Ok. I got home at midnight to find out MNF was postponed because of the injury to Damar Hamlin. 

Not sure when and how the NFL will schedule the Bills @ Bengals game. So, since the MNF result would not have changed the week's winners, I will just go ahead and add the numbers and treat Week 17 as a 15 game schedule.

I'll wait for the NFL to announce any changes before posting the Week 18 schedule. I'll either treat the rescheduled Cincinnati vs. Buffalo game as a standalone or just add it to Week 18. If you want to change your Cincinnati- Buffalo pick, I will allow you to do so.

Walter and I tied for the win this week at 13-2.

Week 17 Results

Strider: 13-2*

Walter: 13-2*

custard pie man: 12-3

jabe: 11-4

paul carruthers: 11-4

redrum: 9-6

ebk: 7-8

LedZeppfan1977: 7-8

greengrass: 6-9

Season Standings After 255 Games

1. Walter*******: 169-84-2

2. jabe*******: 162-91-2

2. custard pie man***: 162-91-2

3. Strider***: 157-96-2

4. ebk**: 148-105-2

5. redrum*: 143-110-2

6. paul carruthers*: 140-97-2

7. LedZeppfan1977**: 139-114-2

8. greengrass***: 123-130-2

4 hours ago, Strider said:

Ok. I got home at midnight to find out MNF was postponed because of the injury to Damar Hamlin. 

Not sure when and how the NFL will schedule the Bills @ Bengals game. So, since the MNF result would not have changed the week's winners, I will just go ahead and add the numbers and treat Week 17 as a 15 game schedule.

I'll wait for the NFL to announce any changes before posting the Week 18 schedule. I'll either treat the rescheduled Cincinnati vs. Buffalo game as a standalone or just add it to Week 18. If you want to change your Cincinnati- Buffalo pick, I will allow you to do so.

Week 17 Results

dude you been on fire last 3 weeks

7 hours ago, Strider said:

Week 17 Results

My opinion is the NFL will likely have no choice but to put Bills on a plane to Cincinnati tomorrow and play Wednesday night? What else?  NE comes in Sunday and playoffs next week.  Wish we had news on Hamlin.  Bilks must sign someone. I pray for Hamlin and also hope Teron Johnson ok

4 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

My opinion is the NFL will likely have no choice but to put Bills on a plane to Cincinnati tomorrow and play Wednesday night? What else?  NE comes in Sunday and playoffs next week.  Wish we had news on Hamlin.  Bilks must sign someone. I pray for Hamlin and also hope Teron Johnson ok

agree, they have to play by wednesday, covid showed during regular season nfl and player union can adapt but  there is no room to adapt this late and your not delaying Super Bowl and all the  reservations that started long ago, hope he has a full and speedy recovery, freak thing, tough game

38 minutes ago, Walter said:

Game will not be resumed this week. No changes for Week 18 schedule, according to the NFL 

I do not think Bills or Bengals should be punished over this and sent to KC to play a team they BOTH BEAT.    No damn way.  I am hoping the damn Raiders can muster the effort they had vs 49ers and beat the bastards to take away any controversy.    At some point the football will return, God willing Hamlin will be ok?  But then, I only see one window like Steve Tasker has.  Play the game week 19 if it must be played.  

Week 18

Saturday, Jan. 7

Kansas City at Las Vegas 4:30 p.m.
Tennessee at Jacksonville 8:15 p.m.

Sunday, Jan. 8

Tampa Bay at Atlanta 1 p.m.
New England at Buffalo 1 p.m.
Minnesota at Chicago 1 p.m.
Baltimore at Cincinnati 1 p.m.
Houston at Indianapolis 1 p.m.
New York Jets at Miami 1 p.m.
Carolina at New Orleans 1 p.m.
Cleveland at Pittsburgh 1 p.m.
Lost Chargers at Denver 4:25 p.m.
NY Giants at Philadelphia 4:25 p.m.
Arizona at San Francisco 4:25 p.m.
LA Rams at Seattle 4:25 p.m.
Dallas at Washington 4:25 p.m.
Detroit at Green Bay 8:20 p.m.

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I do not think Bills or Bengals should be punished over this and sent to KC to play a team they BOTH BEAT.    No damn way.  I am hoping the damn Raiders can muster the effort they had vs 49ers and beat the bastards to take away any controversy.    At some point the football will return, God willing Hamlin will be ok?  But then, I only see one window like Steve Tasker has.  Play the game week 19 if it must be played.  

It seems like too big of a game to not resume it at some point. I’m sick for that poor kid and his family. I pray he’ll be alright again. 

Saturday, Jan. 7

Sunday, Jan. 8

9 minutes ago, greengrass said:

Saturday, Jan. 7

Sunday, Jan. 8

greengrass, you need to specify your Saturday picks.