1975.03.21 REMASTERED SOUNDBOARD

SteveZ98

26 minutes ago, shelflife said:

Thanks, Steve! Phenomenal work here. A much better balance than my other copies.

Thrilled to have this, as it is one of my 2-3 favorite post-73 shows.  

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. I love this show, so it was definitely worth the effort.

Damn Steve another winner!!!! You have created a true Zep experience. I rarely listen to Stairway but I put that one and was blown away. I was there! 

Yep, this amazing show was added to my big file of SteveZRemasters. That is a glorious file my friend. 

Thanks as always for the time you put into these, me I simply sit back with some good headphones and groove. 

Much respect. 

PS. I fucking love 75 Zep! So raw. 

Edited by Ian Smith

12 minutes ago, Ian Smith said:

Damn Steve another winner!!!! You have created a true Zep experience. I rarely listen to Stairway but I put that one and was blown away. I was there! 

Yep, this amazing show was added to my big file of SteveZRemasters. That is a glorious file my friend. 

Thanks as always for the time you put into these, me I simply sit back with some good headphones and groove. 

Much respect. 

PS. I fucking love 75 Zep! So raw. 

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. Working on this show gave me a new appreciation for the 75 tour. I'm planning on doing a few other shows from it, although I'm not sure when I'll get to them.

Edited by SteveZ98

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, eusouassimformosan said:

Steve, THANK YOU again for the link!!

You were in God mode while working on this project! The sound quality is indescribable! Dare I say, it's beyond what Jimmy did with How The West Was Won, (considering what you probably had to work with in the beginning).

Much, much respect.

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. It took a long time to do the remaster, but it was worth it because it's such a good show.

Well,

Gotta have a go on one of these. I would be grateful for a link.

By the way. Are there any 77 shows done or in the plans. Any of the boards salvageable/ worth the effort?

Last Maryland

Cleveland

Texas (was it)

Seattle 😬

Any way you can PM me a link to this? Thanks in advance.

Have you done 3/19 or 2/28 from 1975? I would recommend starting with those, if you ever do other ’75 soundboards. Tight (3/19) and loose (2/28), but both are strong and powerful shows.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...