1975.03.21 REMASTERED SOUNDBOARD

SteveZ98

10 minutes ago, Reqx said:

well, this is my absolute favorite 75 show- I'd love a link!  thanks, Steve!

I just sent you the link. This is my favorite 75 show, too. Actually, it's my favorite show of the post-1973 era. One of the reasons it took me longer than I anticipated to finish it was that I kept stopping trying to remaster it because I got caught up in the performance.

On 3/4/2023 at 6:15 PM, SteveZ98 said:

Here's the latest release in The Stereo Project series. Send me a message for the link.

What an absolute amazing job you did with this Sir. I’m blow away. Sounds like a produced version that the band should have released. Damn Steve! Excellent job my brother. 

Have a great night, thank you for all of the hard work you and others on this forum do with the unauthorized live material. It is mind blowing how good you and a few others are getting. 

Thanks again. 

3 hours ago, Dexter256 said:

Have to add, just fantastic sound on this - best version of several, thanks so much for sharing your work

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. It took longer than I expected it would to finish it, but it's such a great performance that it was worth the effort.