Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
solar

Iron Maiden thread

So Maiden hasn't started their "Book Of Souls" tour yet??? I only see like four cities scheduled in the U.S. so far...

On 2/5/2016 at 5:30 PM, luvlz2 said:

So Maiden hasn't started their "Book Of Souls" tour yet??? I only see like four cities scheduled in the U.S. so far...

They are packing their big ass jet right now getting ready to set off!! :) They actually have like 10-12 dates on their North American leg, which were all announced months ago... They are coming to Denver where I will be seeing them April 13th!!! Up The Irons!!!

Not many tour dates

Feb. 24 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - BB&T Center

Feb. 26 - Tulsa, OK -BOK Center

Feb. 28 - Las Vegas, NV - Mandalay Bay Events Center

March 30 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

Apr. 05 - Detroit, MI - Palace Of Auburn Hills

Apr. 06 - Chicago, IL - United Center

Apr. 11 - Tacoma, WA - Tacoma Dome

Apr. 13 - Denver, CO - Pepsi Center

Apr. 15 & 16 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum

I wish i was going to the concert on Monday at Manchester. Wondering whether to have a ride there to soak up the atmosphere and maybe buy some merch off the unofficial guys.

On 9/4/2016 at 10:58 AM, Badgeholder Still said:

Excellent picks as usual Badgeholder Still!

18 hours ago, craigled said:

I wish i was going to the concert on Monday at Manchester. Wondering whether to have a ride there to soak up the atmosphere and maybe buy some merch off the unofficial guys.

If you might go to the venue to possibly try to get unofficial merchandise, I would first try to get a ticket from another concert goer. Many people go to concerts stuck with an extra ticket they will have no use for. I have got tickets that way before. Best of luck.

Edited by luvlz2

3 minutes ago, geekfreak said:

thanks for shearing the Maiden clips.....R8YDp5L.thumb.jpg.c09bfab1fe8488f476effd3048c0edfa.jpg

Cool, it's really cool to watch them, they still bring such professionalism and energy to the stage.

12 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Cool, it's really cool to watch them, they still bring such professionalism and energy to the stage.

yes there the real deal.............

Thinking a lot about the summer of '87 lately, and with Maiden coming through here this week, I started to remanice.   ...so I pulled out my old concert shirt and stub from the show back in '87.

Good times ?

PicsArt_06-21-04.59.34.jpg

20170621_170101.jpg