2024 NFL Playoffs Pick ‘em Pool

Walter

All the Texans selections are 1-0 in dominant fashion! CJ Stroud continues to impress. 

Me…it’s Kansas City style pulled pork on Texas Toast tonight for dinner. Plus some Cowboys shots to be game ready for tomorrow! 💙🏉🤘🏼

IMG_7337.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Strider said:

Jerry Jones doesn't operate that way.

Ok.  Tuesday.  Even though Rams my 2nd favorite team, they won two years ago so I would like to see Lions 🦁 fans rewarded for waiting so long. And of course the Bills are my main concern.  
It sounds like Jimmy Johnson, who was screaming mad on FOX, may be blaming Dak?  I would blame the defense.  

7 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Ok.  Tuesday.  Even though Rams my 2nd favorite team, they won two years ago so I would like to see Lions 🦁 fans rewarded for waiting so long. And of course the Bills are my main concern.  
It sounds like Jimmy Johnson, who was screaming mad on FOX, may be blaming Dak?  I would blame the defense.  

as coach Landry once dryly quipped after a 38-0 loss " this was a total team effort" coach doesn't throw the ball to the other team but Dak sure as hell does

11 minutes ago, custard pie man said:

as coach Landry once dryly quipped after a 38-0 loss " this was a total team effort" coach doesn't throw the ball to the other team but Dak sure as hell does

Or tell the defense which way the play is coming with those "false Shanahan" calls.

On 1/13/2024 at 4:32 PM, Walter said:

All the Texans selections are 1-0 in dominant fashion! CJ Stroud continues to impress. 

Me…it’s Kansas City style pulled pork on Texas Toast tonight for dinner. Plus some Cowboys shots to be game ready for tomorrow! 💙🏉🤘🏼

IMG_7337.jpeg

😛Nothin’ like a Detroit nail biter. 

Without getting to far ahead of myself and the outcome of tonight’s game…looks like these are the standings thus far:

ebk 5-1

custard pie man 5-1
redrum 3-3
Strider 3-3
greengrass 3-3
jabe 3-3
Walter Jr 3-3
Walter
LedZepp77fan 3-3
paul carruthers 2-4

9 hours ago, Walter said:

Without getting to far ahead of myself and the outcome of tonight’s game…looks like these are the standings thus far:

9 hours ago, Walter said:

ebk 5-1
Custard Pie Man 5-1                       
LedZeppfan77 4-2        
redrum 3-3           
Strider 3-3           
greengrass 3-3           
jabe 3-3          
Walter Jr 3-3         
Walter 3-3        
paul carruthers 2-4

This week’s schedule is as follows:

Saturday, January 20

(4) Houston Texans at (1) Baltimore Ravens - 4:30 ESPN

(7) Green Bay Packers at (1) San Francisco 49’ers - 8:15 FOX

Sunday, January 21

(4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers at (3) Detroit Lions - 3:00 NBC

(3) Kansas City Chiefs at (2) Buffalo Bills - 6:30 CBS

3 hours ago, Walter said:

Yes Walter , I’m 4-2.  I changed to Tampa well in advance!  I’ll try to get this in and not change.  Someday I wish we could have a contest vs the spread.  

Congrats Esther(EBK).  Your hatred of Dallas paid off.  Too bad Browngrass hatred of my Bills keeps him looking up.  👀 lol 😂 

You sure as hell can’t go by a teams won-loss record or points for and against. Not this crazy ass season anyway. I’m sure the Packers are at least happy to be playing in the mild bay area climate and not the frozen tundra.