2024 NFL Playoffs Pick ‘em Pool

Walter

On 1/13/2024 at 7:32 PM, Walter said:

All the Texans selections are 1-0 in dominant fashion! CJ Stroud continues to impress. 

Me…it’s Kansas City style pulled pork on Texas Toast tonight for dinner. Plus some Cowboys shots to be game ready for tomorrow! 💙🏉🤘🏼

IMG_7337.jpeg

I love onion ring.  But too much hassle to make them at home.  Sorry about Dallas.  I did not see it coming.  Green Bay's defense has been crap all year   I just do not understand how Dallas and Philly fell apart like that.  Blown coverages, Dak and Hurts both playing like rookies.  I actually believe Siriani, the coke head that he may be, deserves the axe even more than McCarthy.  But I believe both are gone. If misery loves company I had Dallas bet in several parlays.  Minus the 7.  I thought that score would be reversed in a high scoring game. Now heads will roll.  Micheal Irving, Skip Bayless, Jimmy Johnson are all fuming.  Ive heard their takes.  As for Prescott, Jerry paid him and I understand it will cost Dallas about $50 million to get rid of him.  Unless they get lucky and find a team to bite on a trade?  I do not put all the blame on Dak.   No way. 

3 hours ago, custard pie man said:

anyone know what Ravens playoff record actually is with Lamar Jackson at qb? memory says not good, asking for a friend, thanks lol

Your memory is correct. Lamar is 1-3 in the playoffs. So it would not shock me if Houston pulled off the upset.

It sounds like Bernard(LB) is likely to go.  I would bet the house Teron Johnson , Mr clutch. who took Lamar to the house on a 103 yard pic 6 to eliminate Ravens and also took Rothlessburger to the house! He can tackle and pick you off.  I am also hoping Douglas is ready.  The cb they got back from GB.  The defensive front for the Bills is ready!  Oliver, Rousseau, DeQuan Jones,  Epinesa, Floyd!  Loaded.  They have Diggs, Knox, and the new stars Ike Kincaid, Shakir. and Gabe Davis is questionable.  Three feet of snow possible but supposed to end Saturday.  I’d hate to be on snow shovel duty 

6 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I love onion ring.  But too much hassle to make them at home.  Sorry about Dallas.  I did not see it coming.  Green Bay's defense has been crap all year   I just do not understand how Dallas and Philly fell apart like that.  Blown coverages, Dak and Hurts both playing like rookies.  I actually believe Siriani, the coke head that he may be, deserves the axe even more than McCarthy.  But I believe both are gone. If misery loves company I had Dallas bet in several parlays.  Minus the 7.  I thought that score would be reversed in a high scoring game. Now heads will roll.  Micheal Irving, Skip Bayless, Jimmy Johnson are all fuming.  Ive heard their takes.  As for Prescott, Jerry paid him and I understand it will cost Dallas about $50 million to get rid of him.  Unless they get lucky and find a team to bite on a trade?  I do not put all the blame on Dak.   No way. 

Who would they replace Dak with is the question I ask to those who think they should dump him… I had a feeling GB would come into Dallas and take us out. The defense has been a house of cards for a while now. The only good part of Super Wild Card Weekend was Philly losing, imo. 
Onion rings were from Publix…I love onion rings, but they always seem to wear my insides out. lol  

2 hours ago, Walter said:

Who would they replace Dak with is the question I ask to those who think they should dump him… I had a feeling GB would come into Dallas and take us out. The defense has been a house of cards for a while now. The only good part of Super Wild Card Weekend was Philly losing, imo. 
Onion rings were from Publix…I love onion rings, but they always seem to wear my insides out. lol  

C'mon dude, the level of play you are getting from Dak can be had from any number of other quarterbacks at a fraction of the price. He is not a "franchise" quarterback anymore...if he even was to begin with. There is not a team in the league that fears Dak Prescott.

Use Cooper Rush or some other guy, trade Dak and use the picks to draft one of the qbs in this year's draft or next year and start over.

Edited by Strider

1 hour ago, Strider said:

C'mon dude, the level of play you are getting from Dak can be had from any number of other quarterbacks at a fraction of the price. He is not a "franchise" quarterback anymore...if he even was to begin with. There is not a team in the league that fears Dak Prescott.

Use Cooper Rush or some other guy, trade Dak and use the picks to draft one of the qbs in this year's draft or next year and start over.

Nobody is giving up early draft picks for him, imo. He’s 12-5 the last thee seasons. I don’t think he’ll ever win a SB and they must start grooming a replacement asap, I fully agree with you there. But you and I know that Jerrah and McCarthy are not gonna get it done either… 

2 hours ago, Strider said:

You can’t put that loss all on Dak.  Dak doesn’t play defense last time I checked .  I would not want Belecheck now either.  Brady made him look better than he was.   And NE NEVER blew any team out in any Super Bowl.  They were lucky as hell in 4 of them .  It won’t be easy to get off the hook on Daks contract so for now, I fix the defense , and roll the dice.  Like Troy just said on Stephen A. look how long it took for Elway to win.  He lost 3 Duped Bowls and AFC Championship to my Bills. I think the train wreck in Philly is worse than the one in Dallas.

On 1/16/2024 at 5:00 PM, Strider said:

Baltimore

San Francisco

Detroit 

Buffalo (Picking with my heart...want the Bills to end the Kelce/Taylor Swift/Mahomes/Andy Reid/State Farm ads nauseating nonsense)

but if kc loses  we might actually see more of these people from pregame to booth time, more commercials and perhaps Taylor shows up and sings🤮

On 1/16/2024 at 6:19 PM, redrum said:

You sure as hell can’t go by a teams won-loss record or points for and against. Not this crazy ass season anyway. I’m sure the Packers are at least happy to be playing in the mild bay area climate and not the frozen tundra. 

Your boys escaped.  I can’t believe that game went under. Green Bay’s defense was garbage the whole season.  How were they not exposed?  Even Dallas put up good numbers on them.  If Dak doesn’t throw a pic 6 who knows?  I am believing in the Lions 🦁 more and more in NFC and I’m taking them as long as they take care of Tampa.  Which I believe they will.  

Go Bills!!!!

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Your boys escaped.  I can’t believe that game went under. Green Bay’s defense was garbage the whole season.  How were they not exposed?  Even Dallas put up good numbers on them.  If Dak doesn’t throw a pic 6 who knows?  I am believing in the Lions 🦁 more and more in NFC and I’m taking them as long as they take care of Tampa.  Which I believe they will.  

Go Bills!!!!

dallas put up good numbers? 48-16 and green Bay started pulling starters on both sides of ball and thats how Dak was able to put meaningless numbers up