2024 NFL Playoffs Pick ‘em Pool

Walter

Milano

White

Bennford

Bernard

Dodson

Rapp

All out.  And that’s not whole list.  It’s impossible to stop them with so many out. Or Baltimore if somehow they pull this off.  They would need at least 3 back that aren’t out for season.  Sucks

34 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Rigged.  Free flag for KC

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

💩💩💩💩💩

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

You came up SHORT again pRicky...

Maybe next year.

bwahahahahahaha!!!

2 minutes ago, Metta said:

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

💩💩💩💩💩

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Maybe next year.

bwahahahahahaha!!!

I knew we would probably lose.  Five starters out on defense and still won division.  If they can stay healthy they will win soon.  I’d rather be us than Eagles, Cowboys and many others.  When Milano went down I knew that was the worst injury to overcome.  As for you, go fuck yourself

I blew Ravens game, thought had an upset, packers out played 49ers but give  them credit at  the end, they best play better or lions might  beat them, congrats to all and Bills whom I picked well  a very good game and kickers have not been  friendly for decades to bills fan but don't blame it all on that, first Allen hit diggs on a long fly which he should of caught but dropped, then after some nice conversions Allen threw a horrible pass to a wide open receiver in end zone and of course Romo jumped in and said "it wasn't an errant throw he got hit by Jones" and replay showed no one touched Allen, was pulling for them

11 hours ago, custard pie man said:

I blew Ravens game, thought had an upset, packers out played 49ers but give  them credit at  the end, they best play better or lions might  beat them, congrats to all and Bills whom I picked well  a very good game and kickers have not been  friendly for decades to bills fan but don't blame it all on that, first Allen hit diggs on a long fly which he should of caught but dropped, then after some nice conversions Allen threw a horrible pass to a wide open receiver in end zone and of course Romo jumped in and said "it wasn't an errant throw he got hit by Jones" and replay showed no one touched Allen, was pulling for them

They would not even be in playoffs without Allen.  The fault is with all the injured defensive players.  I knew we were in trouble when Milano went down in London.  I said, there goes the Super Bowl.  Without Milano and Bernard at linebacker they had no chance.  KC had nobody over the middle to worry about. And then throw in Trey White, another one lost for the season.  They lost 5 staters on defense.  Too much to overcome. I hope the Lions win but Im not sure they have enough defense either?

11 hours ago, Metta said:

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

💩💩💩💩💩

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Maybe next year.

bwahahahahahaha!!!

So you hide behind this screen name.  I am wondering if you are Nick?  Tripmender?

Sunday January 28

AFC Championship Game 

(3) Kansas City Chiefs at (1) Baltimore Ravens - 3:00 - CBS

NFC Championship Game 

(3) Detroit Lions at (1) San Francisco 49’ers - 6:30 - FOX

KC - how can I pick against Tayl... I mean Mahomes? He's battle tested for this.

Detroit- gotta go with coach Dan here, plus the Bama ties to the Lions