DVD? CD?

nothing has been revealed as to when the DVD/CDs will be released. But they are expected to be released at some point.

No reason to doubt you but I just wondered if anyone was aware of any official mention of an O2 CD or DVD?

I've got to say I'm sceptical myself it'll happen in the next 25 years but I'd LOVE to be proved wrong... and hopefully quickly!

The problem with releasing one show (as opposed to a mix of songs from different nights of a tour) is it 'has' to be warts 'n' all (though Jimmy's not adversed to a bit of studio trickery, is he?). Maybe this is part of the reason I'm sceptical it'll happen anytime soon?

surely it cant take that much mixing etc strike while the iron is hot i say.

...it took three years to get The Song remains the Same out......won't take that long for 02 but these things take longer than you might suspect.....I imagine and hope they will throw in other interesting footage besides the show so it takes a while to get it all....

I wonder if jimmy will be tempted to do his usual overdubs...?...

There were no use for overdubs for those who like the band, thats why the bootlegs are around. -tsrts was cashing in to a degree, but the soundtrack is great completed, or almost completed and somewhat deleted....the ahmet tribute show shouldnt be touched, all around great show as is and enough to listen for song to song for serious fans. imo

It will come out but Jimmy will not release the whole show..It will be the best of. probably For Your Life, Kashmir, Dazed if he can fix the big goof with rehearsal multitrack, RnR, Whole lotta love, No Quarter, Trampled........thats my guess...........cheers

Archived