tsrts-instrumental

I read in an interview in guitar world a few years back with jimmy that tsrts was originally going to be an instrumental that led into the rain song. I think it would have been good either way. Too bad the crunge wasn't the instrumental because when they play it live on dazed on htwww, I saw it in a new light. Subtract the vocals and the synth, and that song rocked. Great bass line.

I read in an interview in guitar world a few years back with jimmy that tsrts was originally going to be an instrumental that led into the rain song.

It is true that TSRTS was orginally an instrumental, it was orginally called "The Overture" before they added vocals and called it TSRTS. I always thought TSRTS was a great song title, very epic, like the song itself.

It is true that TSRTS was orginally an instrumental, it was orginally called "The Overture" before they added vocals and called it TSRTS. I always thought TSRTS was a great song title, very epic, like the song itself.

I believe it was on the first Japan date on 2 October 1972 at Budokan in Tokyo that Robert also introduced TSRTS as "The Campaign", because they didn't have a title for it as he stated in the introduction to the song.

I read in an interview in guitar world a few years back with jimmy that tsrts was originally going to be an instrumental that led into the rain song. I think it would have been good either way. Too bad the crunge wasn't the instrumental because when they play it live on dazed on htwww, I saw it in a new light. Subtract the vocals and the synth, and that song rocked. Great bass line.

The Crunge was a great piece of instrumental play. And yeah, TSRTS would have been a good instrumental. :thumbsup:

Archived