Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

No worries, pottedplant! Always nice to see new members. :D

As for the picture you're talking about, I wish I could see or remember the one you're talking about. Either way, I doubt Jimmy was passed out on stage. Probably just one of his stage antics. =/

But then again, maybe the other more seasoned Zep Heads here can answer that one for you. :)

And YES! That picture of Robert naked is real! :veryhot:

We all thank the good Lord for making that moment in time possible for us fans to enjoy for many years to come.

[Oh, and I can't remember who took the picture, but it was in one of these published books about the band...name escapes me now, but apparently, we can all thank Bonzo for yanking down Robert's swimming trunks when he was coming out of the pool. :D ]

No worries, pottedplant! Always nice to see new members. :D

As for the picture you're talking about, I wish I could see or remember the one you're talking about. Either way, I doubt Jimmy was passed out on stage. Probably just one of his stage antics. =/

But then again, maybe the other more seasoned Zep Heads here can answer that one for you. :)

And YES! That picture of Robert naked is real! :veryhot:

We all thank the good Lord for making that moment in time possible for us fans to enjoy for many years to come.

[Oh, and I can't remember who took the picture, but it was in one of these published books about the band...name escapes me now, but apparently, we can all thank Bonzo for yanking down Robert's swimming trunks when he was coming out of the pool. :D ]

Thanks so much, Percys_Plant. Here is what I am going to do, I'm going to make Robert's ass the wallpaper on my computer!! What a beautiful body that man had (has). Too bad Bonzo didn't pull Robert's trunks down from the front! :nuke:

Okay, seriously I NEED to see how you girls manage to turn that small image into a wallpaper! Or is there a jumbo-sized image out there that I don't know about???

Well, I did put it up on my computer. However, it did come out rather small...but, better a small ass than no ass at all!! :buttsmack: You are right, Percys_Plant, my computer was smokin' hot, must be a female computer. :hippy:

I mean, the snake was going to go down his pants, right? Well, we decided, I think, it was a "she" snake. If so, she probably saw what she was after and said "OMG, I can't possibly take that on." Or, did the deed. Yep, I think she did because Percy has a big smile on his pretty face...just sayin'. :bravo:

I mean, the snake was going to go down his pants, right? Well, we decided, I think, it was a "she" snake. If so, she probably saw what she was after and said "OMG, I can't possibly take that on." Or, did the deed. Yep, I think she did because Percy has a big smile on his pretty face...just sayin'. :bravo:

I get you now! Sorry I got brain fuzz, must be the hotness behind the snake heehee