Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

tumblr_mhcn22dEMO1riwm2ao4_500.jpg

OMG :wub: ..be still my heart..damn..I'm in love..

a few weeks ago we were talking about pics of Robert smoking, so I thought I'd share my favourite smoking pic:

tumblr_lja84vifuL1qbbfiso1_400.jpg

god that pose :veryhot: ..his hips..and that ciggie..father forgive me for being a dirty devil...

Edited by ZepRex

Thank you ladies for all these beautiful pics of our favorite man. I am a Knebworth lover. I was just wondering if any of you have ever seen Robert in person. I would like to know if he was (is) really as beautiful in person as he is in his photgraphs and in the vids. I mean the man just takes my breath away. I saw Zeppelin in concert when I was 14 years old. I really did not get that close-up a look at him, too far away. All I saw was hair and the buldge in his pants. He was jumping around so much, etc.

Anyone?

Thank you ladies for all these beautiful pics of our favorite man. I am a Knebworth lover. I was just wondering if any of you have ever seen Robert in person. I would like to know if he was (is) really as beautiful in person as he is in his photgraphs and in the vids. I mean the man just takes my breath away. I saw Zeppelin in concert when I was 14 years old. I really did not get that close-up a look at him, too far away. All I saw was hair and the buldge in his pants. He was jumping around so much, etc.

Anyone?

first of all: you lucky person for having witnessed Led Zeppelin^^

second: I've never actually met him I'm sad to say. The closest I got was front row right in front of him in July last year when I went to his concert in London. I couldn't breathe^^ I had been waiting for 9 hours in the pouring rain to get this position^^ But all was worth it. The only thing I can say is that he radiates something special in terms of warmness and kindness. Even on stage. We exchanged huge smiles and I could definetely see sweetness in his smile and eyes. And yes, he really is a beautiful human being..The pics don't lie..

Thank you so much ZepRex. I wish I had been older when I saw them live. I would have appreciated it more and faught my way to the front of the stage. Iwas with my Dad and brother. Both huge Zep fans. My Dad idolized Jimmy. I fell in love with the beautiful boy with the long, blond, curly hair and the fantastic voice. I put away my Beatles records and would listen to nothing but Led Zeppelin after that. It's still goin' on.

I've noticed in a few of the recent pictures that he wears his wedding band. Lucky Debbie to have him now.

first of all: you lucky person for having witnessed Led Zeppelin^^

second: I've never actually met him I'm sad to say. The closest I got was front row right in front of him in July last year when I went to his concert in London. I couldn't breathe^^ I had been waiting for 9 hours in the pouring rain to get this position^^ But all was worth it. The only thing I can say is that he radiates something special in terms of warmness and kindness. Even on stage. We exchanged huge smiles and I could definetely see sweetness in his smile and eyes. And yes, he really is a beautiful human being..The pics don't lie..

i never met him or saw him in person. only pics, videos etc. but what you say about his smile is so true. he can be so hot and sexy but when he smiles he is more sweet and adorable.

i also would like to know from those who saw him in person and close up, especially when he was younger if he really was as beautiful as we see him in pics and videos.